How late it too late to put outside in Massachusetts?

• Thread starter GrandmaGanja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrandmaGanja

GrandmaGanja

Like it says. Had some disaster a few weeks back and have some clones in soil right now. They’re tall, 12-16”, but a tiny little root system. I put them in dirt yesterday, think maybe a week the roots will be enough that we can put outside?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Should be good, somewhere between 7-14 days should give plenty of time to build roots.

Madbud

Madbud

Like it says. Had some disaster a few weeks back and have some clones in soil right now. They’re tall, 12-16”, but a tiny little root system. I put them in dirt yesterday, think maybe a week the roots will be enough that we can put outside?
See how they do in “dirt” first, got a dome on them?

GrandmaGanja

GrandmaGanja

See how they do in “dirt” first, got a dome on them?

Have them inside in a tent, moving them outside a few hours a day to see how they do in the sun.

Should be good, somewhere between 7-14 days should give plenty of time to build roots.

Not too late in the season? I imagine they won’t get full sized to 9’ tall, but any idea what I might be looking to expect from them?

BadBud3

BadBud3

Have them inside in a tent, moving them outside a few hours a day to see how they do in the sun.

Not too late in the season? I imagine they won’t get full sized to 9’ tall, but any idea what I might be looking to expect from them?
It's going to depend on the strain. Are they Indica or sativa plants?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I have no idea, what I can tell you is plants will start to flower the end of July/beginning of August. So it might have a lil veg time and then it will start to flower and you have the stretch that will put on alot of growth. So they should end of being anywhere from 3-5 times bigger than what they are right now.

Top Bottom