How light spectrum affects nutrient use in plant tissue...

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
The really cool thing is to watch transpiration rates ( implied by rising humidity and CO2 use ) increase when I turn these lamps on.
You get a sense of what Dr. Bugbee tries to communicate when he talks about the complex relationships between the variables in controlled environment observations. His work tends to revolve around trying to grow shit in space ( beyond what he is doing in cannabis and hemp ). I find that to be really compelling work to follow and learn from.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
The really cool thing is to watch transpiration rates ( implied by rising humidity and CO2 use ) increase when I turn these lamps on.
You get a sense of what Dr. Bugbee tries to communicate when he talks about the complex relationships between the variables in controlled environment observations. His work tends to revolve around trying to grow shit in space ( beyond what he is doing in cannabis and hemp ). I find that to be really compelling work to follow and learn from.

I was lucky enough to stumble across Dr Bugbee early on in this endeavor. Its so much more of a rewarding experience when you understand why its happening rather than just watching it happen. I have found that if I follow his lead, I can get some pretty decent results... That and I can call my tents "Grow Chambers" now like Bruce does :)

Top Bottom