How long before you can see effect from nutes?

• Thread starter Lat56
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lat56

Lat56

Hi all.
A been thinking about how long it takes before you can see positive or negative effect on plants after using for example Canna PK 13-14. Are we talking days or weeks?
I´v just got some Canna terra and PK13-14 and im curious about how long it takes before i can see effect?

Anyone that have any ideas?

bless

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

What type of method are you using to grow? Hydro? Soil?

In deep water culture for example you can see effects usually within 12 to 24 hours depending on what it is specifically we are talking about. Ive seen some products show effects in as little as a few hours even......

Also keep in mind that some of these "effects" are transparent and will not be really noticed or "seen" per say until the final harvest period is reached.

Soil can take much longer, again, depending on what your using and how much "organics" is in the formula your using and even MORE importantly how "healthy" the soil is meaning how much biology does it contain and the activity of the biology in the soil.

With organics, the substance must FIRST be converted into something the plants can use (usually by bacteria & fungi and the byproducts they produce like enzymes, amino acids, and protein chains), and this can take some time.

The microbiology and the byproducts they create like amino acids and enzymes for example which can perform thousands of chemical conversions/operations in a split second, are the true "workhorse" you could say.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

^^^^Like he said, lots of different factors involved. Something like a PK boost if its fully synthetic in a hydro system, IMO I'll guess it shouldn't take more then a few days to see the difference, but its best to notice visual differences when doing side-by-sides then you will really see what a product can do compared to how the plants look without it.

If you go by your last grow it usually isn't very accurate because you might not be using the same strain and if you are then the environment or feeding schedule could be different. Also, if your using a new product for the 1st time and it claims to do specific enhancements to your flowers, then the placebo effect can really make you think they look 'frostier' and feel 'stickier' when there basically the same from last harvest. Just my 2 cents bro.

Lat56

Lat56

ill think i try to do a side by side test soon, it could be interesting :)

thanks for the respons guys

bless

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I can see effects in a mater of hours with RDWC (under current style) and in dirt you will see effects in the new growth over a period of days. HydroRocks is more detailed ^^^^^. A rule of thumb for dirt is older leaves tell you what happened last week and new growth tells you what is going on now.

Top Bottom