How long can I store my Nutes before they go bad?

• Thread starter GrimloxK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GrimloxK

Hey buds...I always wanted to know what the best way to preserve left-over nutes in the bottles?

shelf-life?

and most importantly, I just mixed some nutes with water for foliar spraying...but I didn't use anywhere near all of it....could I possibly store this batch of mixed nutes until the next foliar spraying or should I always make a new batch?

All info is appreciated!

soserthc1

soserthc1

well i have allways reused the foilage spray, shock , wilt gaurd and neem all in spray bottles over again. I just shake them up and use them when needed. Shit is to expensive to throw out and my great white root inhancer has been expired since i bought it lol and i still have no root trouble , so IMHO i really dont see them going bad - maybe someone else more experienced has a better answer but thats my 2 cent......good luck peace

Thailord

Thailord

It all depends on several variables. How they are stored; temps, humidity, etc... What line; I have found great differences in shelf life between the different nutrient lines once opened. Basically IMHO, if they are kept ion a good environment with the caps on tight, they should last at least 1 yr after opening.

T

tree king

It all depends on several variables. How they are stored; temps, humidity, etc... What line; I have found great differences in shelf life between the different nutrient lines once opened. Basically IMHO, if they are kept ion a good environment with the caps on tight, they should last at least 1 yr after opening.

so 5 years is out of the question? i got a 5 year old bottle of dyna grow- grow that has been opened. so i should just throw it out?

V

Vanilla Smasher

The chemical fertz should be fine basically forever if stored properly, but the organic ones may deteriorate as they are supposed to be living to a degree

B

Burned Haze

Dark and cool area? Got multiple lines I'm not using right now.

Top Bottom