How long does cal/mag last in hydro crunch coco

• Thread starter Akflwr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Akflwr

Akflwr

Does any one know about hydro crunch coco coir? 70/30 blend with perlite, washed and buffered with cal mag. It's says on the bag that the cal/mag is good for 3 to 9 months . Wondering if anyone has experience with this product and if they have had to add cal mag sooner. My leaves look a lil witherd
How long does calmag last in hydro crunch coco

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Are you feeding it every watering and keeping it watered?

Akflwr

Akflwr

Feeding Every other watering and I can't say it hasn't dried out

Pippins

Pippins

Treat it like any other coco-never let it dry out and always feed it, never water. Feed it your target ppm/ph every time. I have no idea what that stuff's starting ec is like, but you need to continue to feed calcium and magnesium even in buffered coco. If you feed a complete nutrient, you might not need any additional cal/mag unless you are using RO water. Read Aqua Man's thread on watering in coco, you don't treat it like soil.

Akflwr

Akflwr

Treat it like any other coco-never let it dry out and always feed it, never water. Feed it your target ppm/ph every time. I have no idea what that stuff's starting ec is like, but you need to continue to feed calcium and magnesium even in buffered coco. If you feed a complete nutrient, you might not need any additional cal/mag unless you are using RO water. Read Aqua Man's thread on watering in coco, you don't treat it like soil.
Thanks you for That!

Top Bottom