how long does it take after a flush

• Thread starter stonedmaniac
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stonedmaniac

how long does it take after a flush(rep points for a good responce)

View attachment 103720

View attachment 103721

View attachment 103722ok just flushed the slh plant its the one that has the claw look in case you cant tell,lol.my question is this how long will it take for my plant to show signs that it worked,tested the run off after flush and it was a ph of 6.5 its in a soil mix of ocean forest and light warrior with alittle vermiculite,32 days old,whats so messed up is that the soil shouldnt be that hot now that the plant has been in the soil for 32 days now and i just feed its first dose of grow big less than a 1/4 strength dont see how it caused this but it did because the plant was fine before i feed.the other plant you see is a cole train same age as the slh same soil same feed and the cole train more indica than sativa and it has alittle burn to but not showing any signs like the slh plant thank god,though the run off on it is 7.0 7.1
so dont know if i should flush it or not but flushing is a pain in the ass.

S

supasticky

Just watch the new growth bro and you'll see a change. They're looking pretty healthy though, good job.

-Supa

S

stonedmaniac

maybe its me and i think the plants should look perfect because everyone that has seen my pics says they look healthy but the slh plant cant be too healthy because of the claw to much n.had to flush and even the cole train looks alittle burnt but is realy healthy,does anyone have any opinion on why they would burn with so little nut used,less than a 1/4 of grow big did this and does anyone think the soil should still be hot after 32 days.

V

VADO

Unfortunately I can't see the pictures, maybe it's because I'm a new user, not sure...

I'm assuming that by SLH you mean super lemon haze, correct? Sativas and sativa-leaning hybrids will usually require less nutrients than other more indica-leaning varieties. It's hard for me to say with any certainty if the soil is still hot, but if I were you I'd just go easy on the nutes until the plants tell you that they need otherwise...

Top Bottom