how long for lemon skunk to flower?

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Wow that looks great waayne!!! Nice chunker!

Only reason i mention 8wks is that homies are the one aaron hit up for the cut in vegas- pretty much their mainstay and it nails 8 wks everytime- dank and yields too...so for everyone else askin look for a good 8-9wk pheno...

waayne

waayne

Wow that looks great waayne!!! Nice chunker!

Only reason i mention 8wks is that homies are the one aaron hit up for the cut in vegas- pretty much their mainstay and it nails 8 wks everytime- dank and yields too...so for everyone else askin look for a good 8-9wk pheno...
Yeah true grit ,I looked at over 30 pheno's and some were done in like 7 week's>>>my keeper takes a little longer as it seem's more Sativa dominate than a lot of the other pheno's....:rasta2:

420alldaze

420alldaze

i love my lemon skunk! have a fresh batch of lemon cuts,almost ready for the new room. lookin forward to some forearm bats! peacentreez

Cannabussing

Cannabussing

Was searching for this answer as well so here's my lemon skunk pictures. I put them in 36 hours of dark on july 7 and then 12/12. This pic was taken on august 7. These were grown under 2 x 35W LEDs.
lemonskunk30days.jpg

L

Lemorcheese

I thought I was growing cheese and now they r budding I'm sure they r lemon I wondered if anybody can help me identify what strain of lemon they r I will send pics if any one can help me

Top Bottom