How Long In Between Transplanting

• Thread starter Nybadboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nybadboy

Nybadboy

ok guys I have to transplant my girls I have them in bio cups but my local grow store only had 2 gallon grow bags so how long after I replant them in the 2 gallon can I go to 3 gallon to finish them safely?

G gnome

G gnome

ok guys I have to transplant my girls I have them in bio cups but my local grow store only had 2 gallon grow bags so how long after I replant them in the 2 gallon can I go to 3 gallon to finish them safely?

No one can answer that for u man...too many variables. Personally, i wudnt ever go from 2's to 3's....hardly any difference between the 2......

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Well they didn't have 3s and that's what it need to finish but I'm thx anyway

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Soil and there outdoor ,I have done a couple rounds of indoor but I got some clones late and figure I would let them go outside but I keep them in grow bags to move them because I'm.in.NY...

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Soil and there outdoor ,I have done a couple rounds of indoor but I got some clones late and figure I would let them go outside but I keep them in grow bags to move them because I'm.in.NY...
I would put them from 2 gallon to 10 or 15 gallon at least, for outdoor, and if I had enough time I would go much bigger than that. You sound like you're gonna be up potting flowering plants if you don't get done transplanting soon...

Top Bottom