How long in veg

• Thread starter Cubbies69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cubbies69

Cubbies69

The longest you can keep the little girl from seed planted in solo cup roughly before they need bigger pot.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I like to transplant up in 2 weeks max from seed to give the roots plenty of room as they start to grow faster.

To a 1 gallon for 2-3 weeks for a dense root ball then to the final 3 gallon a week before flowering.

But you can grow to the finish in a cup. Check out the solo cup threads. Some have got a couple ounces out of a cup. But it takes skill and a lot of watering.

growsince79

growsince79

The longest you can keep the little girl from seed planted in solo cup roughly before they need bigger pot.
I like to transplant up in 2 weeks max from seed to give the roots plenty of room as they start to grow faster.

To a 1 gallon for 2-3 weeks for a dense root ball then to the final 3 gallon a week before flowering.

But you can grow to the finish in a cup. Check out the solo cup threads. Some have got a couple ounces out of a cup. But it takes skill and a lot of watering.
+1

Cubbies69

Cubbies69

Thank you

Mr.Juice

Mr.Juice

Use some scissors and cut a few horizontal slits (3-4) around the bottom rim. Once you see roots starting to poke out, it’s time to transplant.

jamk911

jamk911

I had mine in a greenhouse cup solo cup size about .. 2 weeks? Probably right before true veg started.. I would say about when they got 2nd or 3rd set of true leaves.. then 1 gal pot for about 3 weeks... they rapidly outgrew that though and when I went to transplant to 5 gal buckets it was just about perfect.. the roots had hit bottom but not gotten rootbound yet.. now they are 6 weeks from seed.. in 5 gal pots doing very well..
If I could change it. I very well may have skipped the 1 gal stage and went straight to 5 gal buckets...
Also make sure large pots have alot of aeration if not smart pots.. these buckets I got about 20 half inch holes drilled in em.. and the soils still wet from transplant a week ago.. and my soils organic soil mixed w 30% perlite .. :/ .. and fans on em..
Sorry random stuff you didnt ask in there.. kind of high .. went off on another tangent lol..
Solo cup probably 3 weeks would be pushing it.. I HAVE SEEN PLANTS FULLY GROWN IN SOLO CUPS... soo technically you can go forever in em..
But the plants like a miniature version of itself then.. lol

Top Bottom