How long on 12/12

• Thread starter steelyeyes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

steelyeyes

Once you go to 12/12 light schedule, assuming the plants are in pre flower already, how long before you really see something happen?

I've got some clones that are pretty old but not super large due to mistakes made so they should be plenty old enough to flower and that question came up.

I'm sure someone knows this one. I did a search but my search terms didn't get what I needed for results.

Thanks.

sky high

sky high

10 days or more depending on what it is (ratio of indica to sativa/etc),. On average a Sativa will take longer to show buds.

good luck

s h

B

bluetooth

i find it i put them under my light b4 they show sex any thing up to 2weeks.
but if u put em in there when they have showen there sex any thing up to a week b4 u see the flower

S

steelyeyes

Thanks. The one I have we started from seed. It's really indica dominant and is taking over the room but no flower showing yet, although it should be time.

The others are more sativa dominant and started from clones. I think I got the clones from an old mother or something. I finally chopped and pulled three of the really feeble ones and they had nearly no root mass at all. They were older and grew right next to the indica in the same hydro setup under the same lights and they pretty much suck. They just fail to thrive and are all leggy with thin stems and light wimpy looking leaves.

I got some new clones yesterday to run next. 6 White Widow and 6 Alaskan Thunderfuck. I hope they work well together so one doesn't rob too much light from the other. Little buggers smell really skunky already and look like they'll take off really well.

B

bluetooth

good luck
try and get some pics up if ya can:cool0041:

S

steelyeyes

One more related question. If it takes 10-12 days to show bud growth how is it possible to harvest every 21 days? Do they really blow up in the last two plus weeks like that?

H

Hippi

One more related question. If it takes 10-12 days to show bud growth how is it possible to harvest every 21 days? Do they really blow up in the last two plus weeks like that?

You would have plants in your flowering room that are different ages. Say some 3 weeks older than others. Once you harvest the oldest ones you know in 3 weeks the next round will be ready.

M

MASSES 420KING

ive noticed that from seed it takes about a week longer to show you then clones and you gotta include the indica/sativa dominance on top of that good luck and karma to you and your garden

S

steelyeyes

It took about 11 days or so on the blueberry we started from seed. Luckily it's a girl but it's a slow developer. Lots of bud sites but nothing huge or growing fast. It seems to not enjoy very strong nutrients. I just put on each of White Widow and ATF in the flower room. They were from clones so we'll see how they do.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

blueberry likes to eat easy to start, but she'll get hungryier (is that a word?) the further into flowering that you go? What kind of light are you using?

E

El.Knightrider

Once you go to 12/12 light schedule, assuming the plants are in pre flower already, how long before you really see something happen?

I've got some clones that are pretty old but not super large due to mistakes made so they should be plenty old enough to flower and that question came up.

I'm sure someone knows this one. I did a search but my search terms didn't get what I needed for results.

Thanks.
two to two & a half weeks, then you should be a happy farmer.

I

ImptheGimp

I had these same questions when i started from seeds... It seems that the sex shows less than 2 weeks in and if a male it shows even sooner, from my experience. I have a Blueberry and Bluedream going now and both are heavy eaters! Good luck with it and post some pics if you can.

Top Bottom