How long since BOG made seeds?

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

Another place has a great price on BOG stuff right now. I am thinking that is because they are 5 years old or more. Has BOG even made seeds lately?

Kushwick

Kushwick

Yes he has and been selling.them on the depot. Ive been meaning to grab the sour.bubble and do some things with that.

homebrew420

homebrew420

heard as much bad as good on those seeds, at the other place. I think you may be right about the age. Not too old really. even if improperly stored. for the price they are kinda hard to turn away from.

Peace

fractal

fractal

For real HB that was my thought. I am positive the seedbank in question uses commercial fridges to store their seeds so 5 years is nothing really, if you are planning to start them soon. Quick finishing dank shit like BOG strains for half price is a fucking steal.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I got my pack for $40 directly from BOG. I even found a bean in the flowers I got. Lucky fuckn find. Might be something special. I have a pack of Sour Strawberry also in my stash. Both r fast flowering strains. Get some and put them to work, Fractal! Don't hesitate or they won't be there when u go back.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I picked up 3 for 100 at the cup. I'm thinking a sour bubble male could make some nice crosses.me and rival rapped with him for a minute about pheno selection. I got a gram of his sb too, but no extra bean for me.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Sour bubble is super fire. Great breeding males to be found in there. I made some indiana bubblegum x sour bubble years back. I think I put pics in the pollen chuckers thread. BOG has some awesome work out there thats for sure. Id like to grab some more recent stuff as well

Aligee

Aligee

got me some BOG gear,

Aligee

Aligee

hey aligee did u score all those at the SFcup.... damn i wanted those sour strawberry after that dude cracked open his jar....
i got most of these a few months back, grab the sweet n sour cindy at the cup, i popped a pack of the sour strawberry kush & a pack n a half of the SB the SSK is dank i grew a cut the homie gave me but didnt clone it, every nug ive seen is dank!

Wicked1

Wicked1

he just posted not long ago that he and his son made the sour grapes and that it was exclusive and would not be made with the same parent lines again.....etc....he is always making seeds, just never enough of what the people really want.......one of the best plants I have ever had was a blue moon rocks....my x wifes favorite...when she went so did the plant.....got rid of them both...LOL
W1

Top Bottom