How long till harvest? (Opinions)

• Thread starter KiLl3rZbUdZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KiLl3rZbUdZ

Trainwreck x Pistachio photoperiod. Been in flower for 1 month and 11 days. How long do you think she has left? Thank you.
How long till harvest opinions
How long till harvest opinions 2
How long till harvest opinions 3

K

KiLl3rZbUdZ

I have no idea... you're doing something right though! Your plant look stunning 😍 what's the name of it?
Thank you, it's a cross breed between "trainwreck" and "pistachio" from north atlantic seed co. They have a $2 seed menu and these are from it. I am assuming it's from genetics that they experimented with and didn't pursue anything else with it so they sell the leftover seeds for cheap! Works for me.

A

altaran

Any pics of the final flower? I have one popped from the same batch. Went into the ground mid-end of november. The front left plant is the trainstachio. Front right is a $2 blueberry. Back two are just two tiny auto's that came free with that order, called "hotz" lol Just kinda want to know how that trainstachio turned out.... just realized how much NASC rocks...4 plants, and $4 worth of seeds. And they all seem to be happy.

IMG 20240121 102038489

M

MyrzBeotch

I got those same seeds and I can't find the flowering time anywhere on the web. Please keep this updated? I. Just gonna veg her out for a bit till find something on here or she's just too big for my tent. She looks awesome though !

Top Bottom