How Long To Grow Rocks?

• Thread starter Crush It
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Yep, in wondering what you adder to get the crystal growth.
Need more info.. Seymour
STR8

C

Crush It

Didn't have to add anything they grew all on their own but I didn't know that was gonna take place so I seeded it then 2 days later there were crystals everywhere and it was not from the seeding. The seed crystal started as a tiny spec and now is probably a gram.

C

Crush It

Im not getting much response so before I go grabbing your attention with a new thread title Ill ask again maybe yall are busy...anyways..I think maybe I am noticing crystal growth slowing but I cannot tell..I could always pour off what I have and keep up the terpene fraction going and maybe get more crystals out of that? Please help me out here and I have some decent size diamonds for sure. So I have a great filter for this pour off, do I pour off...

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Sigh. Yes you can. I gave a great SOP on the other thread. Just pour off into another jar slowly and the thca will be left behind. Then start over on that terp fraction, the process. My thoughts though: open blasting doesn't make good sauce. Its for extractors with the right equipment. The chances you are getting your solvent and column cold enough to not pick up a decent amount of fats or lipids is very slim. That's why when you seperate your thca you will most likely have a lot of fats on your "diamonds". I would look into a cls if your serious about making quality sauce. All you will get from me, I gave a lot of great info on the other one. Future4200.com to anyone who is serious about extraction.

C

Crush It

Oh thanks bro I guess what I figure out if I'm serious or not about it I'll get back to you

C

Crush It

Okay guys i failed on this one..i waited to long by 1 day to pour off and ended up being to thick so I strained some of the girls ou t and what i have noe is a apple sauce........ya I know....type texture.. fuck.

C

Crush It

So I'm going to do a new batch soon and wann know what I can do to keep the solution thinner than last time?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
My only question is since when did the term “growing diamonds”, are you feeding them daily? Lol

C

Crush It

I've been reading and what difference does it make if input the jars in dry ice and iso for 2 days? Woth the lid on the cooler how does the solvent vent out the loose lid?

Top Bottom