How long to Run Avalanche and Chem Rom

• Thread starter TreFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TreFarmer

Sooo. I underfed N early and they yellowed up real pretty:( caught it but never quite got her dialed! I run primarily kushy Indicas so I wasn't prepared nor did I educated myself on Divine when gifted these starts.
I am at week 6½ and the Av is already milky, the Chem Rom is still clear. I was thinking the Av is just a "blonder" trich. Going for a couple more weeks, but my old nemesis the Mites are back and I am trying to avoid an early harvest again!
THANKS IN ADVANCE!
TreFarmer

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i would say most chem related strains run in the 60-70 day range

T

TreFarmer

i would say most chem related strains run in the 60-70 day range

That is exactly what I was affraid somebody would say!! Oh well....Azamax foliar wipes are slowing em a bunch but I think I'll invest more energy into a clean harvest, and ridding my area before my next grow , one more double wipe down will buy me some time. At this point last run I was half cropped:( Doing better, but my moms and the kids for the next run are bug free and been so for 3 weeks... finally! Now to clean my flower room (after harvest) as good is the next step! And shower and change clothes before each watering.
Thanks Kid!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

420 ran his 9 weeks. mine are at 5 weeks and looks to have another 3 weeks left.

T

TreFarmer

Thanks Ron.. I surfed people's threads for an idea, but I figured a finishing thread would be invaluable. And I would get a more broad base of answers, from other Chemossuers!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Word. the avalanche is a mean ass lady.
SAM 0556

urbanite420

urbanite420

Now to clean my flower room (after harvest) as good is the next step! And shower and change clothes before each watering.
Thanks Kid!

Make sure you have a few sets of clothes JUST for gardening, where each outfit goes in to a sealed plastic bag after its washed until ready to wear. Last time I had mites I sprayed even every corner of my tent just to make sure those fuckers weren't hiding out.

T

TreFarmer

:bandit::bandit:bandit:bandit:bandit:bandit:bandit
Make sure you have a few sets of clothes JUST for gardening, where each outfit goes in to a sealed plastic bag after its washed until ready to wear. Last time I had mites I sprayed even every corner of my tent just to make sure those fuckers weren't hiding out.

Them little patasites are hiding Ive been thinking of torching the whole place and using the insurance to rebuild a "clean room" house..lol.

THANKS, I read this somewhere and never employed it Big BUMP!

Latest posts

Top Bottom