How long until noticing pistils

• Thread starter frostybudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frostybudz

frostybudz

Ive grown autos before but now I'm doing photos and was wondering how long it takes the pistils to show because on my special queen I can see them developing..but on my wedding gelato and royal demena there is no pistils

frostybudz

frostybudz

Different strains can show at different times, but on average usually around 2 weeks from flip
Was panicking abit I've vegged them for along time and kept topping em again and again I'd be gutted if they didn't start flowering 🤣

Stokes

Stokes

Did you flip?
A cherry pie i did took nearly 3 weeks to start showing after flip, then she about grew through my tent.

frostybudz

frostybudz

Did you flip?
A cherry pie i did took nearly 3 weeks to start showing after flip, then she about grew through my tent.
It's not a tall plant but I've topped it 6 times I've been experimenting tie them down and stuff I flipped a week ago the special queen hasn't been topped and that's showing the 1s that have been topped are taking longer to show

Stokes

Stokes

It's not a tall plant but I've topped it 6 times I've been experimenting tie them down and stuff I flipped a week ago the special queen hasn't been topped and that's showing the 1s that have been topped are taking longer to show
Ive never topped that many times, maybe its stress related. Do you typically top that many times? I know growers do it that are alot better than me, but once or twice generally does it for me

frostybudz

frostybudz

Ive never topped that many times, maybe its stress related. Do you typically top that many times? I know growers do it that are alot better than me, but once or twice generally does it for me
These are my first photos but I haven't topped for like 3 weeks they look healthy a few strong colas

Top Bottom