How Long Would You Veg In 4x4x6.5 Grow Tent In 5 Gal Buckets ??

• Thread starter superweed420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This is my latest cycle, I vegged 6 clones for 4.5 weeks in hydroponics in a 4 x 4 tent. This picture was taken right before I moved them to the bloom tent. I'm posting these just to give you an idea of the size of 6 plants.

View attachment 724330

This picture was taken as soon as I moved them into a 4 x 8 bloom tent

View attachment 724331

This picture was taken 21 days later on a 12/12 light cycle which completely fills the 4x8 tentView attachment 724334 :

View attachment 724333

Beautiful garden and great helpful post!

Monster762

Monster762

I may go 5 I'ma be super cropping and topping want to scrog but don't have the cash to build 1.. ty for the info everyone
Just keep in mind that they will blow up a little in flower. I put 3 in 4x4. They almost died due to bugs. So I made the mistake of starting 2 more just in case. Well now the 3 alone litterally push against all 4 walls. It is day 10 of flower now and they just started to stretch. I had to remove the 2 smaller ones last night and start another room. And I never topped or trained anything. Just bushes that are over 2 ft tall now and steady shooting up. Good thing I have 9 ft ceiling. I'm on first grow. Once it finishes I'll be running 1 room veg 1 room flower and only doing 2-3 max per room. Probably veg around 6 weeks from seed. I'm in soil. 5 gal buckets. I'm going to start my next veg in Dwc buckets to see the difference. I also want to try the aeration bags 7 gal and run only 2 monsters.

Shawn MT

Shawn MT

Here's my set up. 3 plants from seed in the same size tent. I'm running mine in 3 gal. fabric pots and 900w LED. I vegged to a particular size not an amount of time. Since my plants were expected to double in size once switched to 12/12, I waited until I was half of my expected final size and then switched. BTW 4 plants would have been one too many.

superweed420

superweed420

Here's my set up. 3 plants from seed in the same size tent. I'm running mine in 3 gal. fabric pots and 900w LED. I vegged to a particular size not an amount of time. Since my plants were expected to double in size once switched to 12/12, I waited until I was half of my expected final size and then switched. BTW 4 plants would have been one too many.
I got 6 in my 4x4 for now

Top Bottom