how long

• Thread starter bluegrass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluegrass

Hey guys, I know a ton of it depends on strain and other factors, but around how long should I veg a indica in order to get around an onion a plant? I am going to be running 35 in ebb and flow in 6 inch pots of hydroton. I would like to keep plant height under 2 ft if possible, but aside from strain, how long would you veg for with plants in such tight quarters? Mucho love peeps!

F

frostedlove

LTS is a good idea for small places. Also what lights are you using and how big is the area. You said height problems but you must have alot of space sideways cause you said 35 plants.

Sounds like a crawl space area to me

B

bluegrass

3x3 ebb and flow, two tables butted on either side of the ebb and flow to allow for more sf of growing space, the two tables will contain organic soil grown plants, and the ebb and flow is salts all the way.

light is a 1000 watt digit hps hortilux super hps. :)

B

bluegrass

room is 10x10x8 btw no small area but I dont want tall lanky plants that only grow buds on the top 1/3 of the plant. Hence the small plant size, I just hope Ive got a good SOG strain...

F

frostedlove

room is 10x10x8 btw no small area but I dont want tall lanky plants that only grow buds on the top 1/3 of the plant. Hence the small plant size, I just hope Ive got a good SOG strain...

If you started with clones you could just flip them right away...12/12

B

bluegrass

right on, im thinking about doing one week of veg, no more than that though!

B

bluegrass

thanks my friend I appreciate the response and Im sorry for asking so many questions. I try to find the answers here first but the search function sucks ass imo.

Top Bottom