How Long

• Thread starter Johnfs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johnfs

Johnfs

Ok have three weeks left of flower time will it hurt to go over that time please will be away on vacation when it's ready

fatawa

fatawa

How do u kno that?u have to check the trichs...or we just guessing on when they will turn?u got pics n normal lighting?but theoricaly speaking if u can predict future in knew it would b done....u hav like a 1.5-2wk window on when trichs turn clear-cloudy-amber...

Johnfs

Johnfs

Sorry can't tell I bought a small magnetifier and can't see thru it to well I have one in transit with USB connecter that can go on my laptop hopefully I will be able to see better

Johnfs

Johnfs

IMG 0623
IMG 0624

IMG 0621
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You started this thread in organic soil, how will they be watered when youre on vacation?

fatawa

fatawa

Im just still confused on how u know they will b done n 2 wks..shy of you growing this strain a few times n truly knowing its flowering pattern..

fatawa

fatawa

You might of posted pics on another thread n few people said couple wks but thats not set in stone bro..if u got that loop and cant tell then no one on here can tell u for sure...hopefully the laptop thing wrks for u.peace

Johnfs

Johnfs

Sorry if I am in anyway sounding wrong I could be these plants where put into flower three times if I am confused over numbers of weeks they are right now how they look
In the picture not positive whitch week for sure later

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Ipf they go an extra week or two longer than they should it will just be super stoney smoke...

Johnfs

Johnfs

I haven't grown in over twenty years and never had plants like thease where. so no I can't tell you for sure what they are but been told the where Northan lights purple what ever that means

fatawa

fatawa

I haven't grown in over twenty years
my bad brother not trying to b harsh.didnt kno u was an ol time grower..hopefully u can get loop to truly kno..an indication there getting close is when the white hairs turn orange/red and pull back n2 the buds..its still not a full proof thing but def try in get that loop brother.idk how long yur going on vacation but u will probably b alrite as long as it aint a month long or something crazy

fatawa

fatawa

I shud say the white hairs on lower buds seem to turn quicker so go by the very tops wen using that as a time marker

Organikz

Organikz

You're showing a bit of nitrogen tox. Drop a compost top dress on it and water only until harvest.

Put some more C in that C:N!

Johnfs

Johnfs

Well good money spent well again ok my microscope arrived but soft ware does not want to load so well
IMG 0635

Perception

Perception

Post some photos of the trichomes when you get it sorted out! I'm curious to see now

Top Bottom