How many 5 year olds can you take on before getting your ass kicked?

• Thread starter Cat Jockey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

0MEGA

not racist at all...

It is pure science.... they are just scrappier!

I mean come on some 6 year olds gangbang in L.A.

I have seen a group of teenagers run from a 9 year old with a gun! Boyle Heights is NUTS!

RC
i remember one time driving through boyle, kids were walking home from school there and these 2 older kids were gonna beat up a physically smaller kid and that smaller kid took his belt off and started beating the shit out of the other 2.
my dad and i were looking and felt for the little kid thought he was gonna get an ass kicking didnt even expect him to do that!

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

32 ohhh watch out little fuckers I wont think twice to take my biggest heavest bong and use it as a club. it would be bad all I know is I see dudes saying they could go for 30 minutes straight but man I think it would only take about 5 minutes for the most of us to tire out, everytime me and a buddy spare or wrestle it doest take long to become winded.. but id like to think I send enough little punks running scared after a few mintues of blasting on all there friends.

7rayos

I'm the one who said half an hour non stop, at 5 seconds each punch or kick, perhaps using them alternatively for avoiding painful bruises. I've also said a NON-Smoking person, and with the added stamina that his life is at stake. I don't believe that test, got only twenty odd, where's the science in that? Did they base on real-life experience? No way, as someone could sue them.

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
there was this kids gang around here, 40 heads, 5-10years old... They caught me by surprise (not all 40 off them, but still +20), i didn't even tried, just gave 'em my wallet straight away... I was like 17years old.

Kind of frustrating, knowing you could wipe the floor with each, but in group, that's a whole other story :-)

S

SRHninja

true unless you were to take out the biggest ones first i think the smaller kids would be like fuck that shit...

Top Bottom