How many cant I fit?

• Thread starter efnscreenames
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
efnscreenames

efnscreenames

My light covers an average if 4x4 ft a little more if I raise it but not near the intensity. My question is I grow in soil in 2 gallon pots how many cant I fint undaer here without running into issues? thanks ahead of time

Z

Zombee

Use math, son.

find the diameter of the two gallon pot you're going to use, in whatever base measurement system you prefer; I see you specified 4'x4' for the coverage area, ergo, I'll assume Imperial.

48" (4') ÷ diameter of pot, in inches ≈ number of two gallon pots in one direction. You take it from there.

Peace.

darkmatter

darkmatter

pack of seeds worth,and if you are staying with the 2g theres plenty of room to add plants as you go.the people with 2 0r 4 trained plants under a light impress me,just have to wait a little longer and move up in container size a little when they out grow of the 2g.their are peoples pictures on here with bushes in 2g.

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

but growing from seed if I get them to close wont they overtake each other?

hiboy

hiboy

depends on how you wanna grow them. You could probably fit 36 pots (six rows of six).
but im the type of grower that doesnt like to crowd. Sometimes less is more.
h

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
4-12

depending on how long you want to veg and the strain

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

c-99 bx1, cataract Kush, 2 x Pandora, Il Diavolo, Easy sativa and Purple Maroc.
On the horizon AllKush, Sugar Black Rose, AK-47 and Confidential cheese. I dont like to crowd but I dont have all the room in the world either.

Top Bottom