How Many CFLs/60wtt????

• Thread starter blowin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blowin

how many of those swirl cfls 60 wtt. will be needed for more than 6 ladies???

can you guys post some pics of the exact ones please....

i have about 5cglbulbs and two 4ft. fluo tubes....

what else is needed? thanks

G

ganjherbsmoke

more than six ladies is kinda vague depends on how much more
but a 68 watt putts out 4400 lumens so if you have one of those for each girl plus some additional lighting maybe some smaller cfls or the fluoros ull be good for veggin

S

saltr

need some more info! what size room are you running? how long for veg? do you plan to flower with CFL as well?

B

blowin

about a 4x4 or less...they have been on veg for more than a month.
well for now i guess have to flower like that with abunch of cfls.....
really want to get an hps 400wt will that be enough for more than 6.

S

scoobydoo

I would highly recomend getting the hps for flowering, it will cost not to much more then a bunch of cfls and give better results. Hang the 400w light vertically and position the plants around it for best results. no reflector needed.

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

A 400 will only cover a 3x3 area your buds will be light and airy..Bump up to a 600 and your 6 Ladies will show you the Love Dont flower with cfl as IMO....you need way to many and by the time ya get what is equal in lumes to a HPS..you wont have any room for the plants..and you spend more $$$ running them. ( in conparison to MH/HPS ) Just my thaughts..take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

B

blowin

grazee

nice tanx dude..good idea with the 600wtr
. just hanging have always seen journals showimg that but lost my imagination for a minute and that bypassed my thoughts. but getting the hps would b more convinient than buying all the works for a bunch of cfls...

Top Bottom