How many fans in your tent

• Thread starter ChewyCharlie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Just curious how many fans and in what size tent?
I have 8(small ones) 9 if u count the exhaust fan in a 4x8. And honestly i’d like 2 more. Just wondering if thats too much?
I've an input an exhaust 2 small above the lights 1 osculating on the top of the canopy and 1 osculating above the pots. In the winter months I don't need an input air fan on, I get flow through / passive air through the lower ports.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I use four 6" oscillating clamp on fans in my 4 x 8. I also use 8" inline fans on speed controllers for intake and exhaust air.

My 5 x 5 has 2 tower fans in it and an exhaust fan with carbon scrubber.

DabbertGlobberfield

DabbertGlobberfield

I was using 4 six inch fans in a 4x4, 5 with the exhaust. So on par with you, if I was 4x8. I had one oscillating fan above canopy, one oscillating fan below canopy and 2 fixed fans in the middle on the bottom of the tent blowing up into opposite corners the oscillating fans minimally hit.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Two ac infinity occillating fans, two ac infinity t6 inline fans (a supply & exhaust). I run this configuration on a 3x3 tent and have the exact same setup minus a supply fan in my 4x8 hard walled room.

C

ChewyCharlie

Thanks for all the responses. I have 4 small(14”) oscillating tower fans below canopy, 4 6” above canopy, 2 of them oscillators and i think im gonna throw 2 more fixed 8” in just to move some more air around. My exhaust fan is mounted outside the tent. I really think moving air is key.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Thanks for all the responses. I have 4 small(14”) oscillating tower fans below canopy, 4 6” above canopy, 2 of them oscillators and i think im gonna throw 2 more fixed 8” in just to move some more air around. My exhaust fan is mounted outside the tent. I really think moving air is key.
Sure helps distribute rh and temp evenly throughout the environment.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

For my 4x4 i have a 16" oscillating fan blowing across the canopy, and a 20" box fan blowing across my light to cool it down, plus an ac infinity t6 exhaust fan. In my 3x3 i have just a t6 exhaust fan. In my 2x2 i have a small 6 inch fan, and a 4 inch booster fan for an exhaust.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

5 x 5

No name 6 inch stationary fan

Holmes Turbo 8" stationary fan

ACI T6 Exhaust fan

Will be upgrading to ACI T8 Exhaust fan w Controller 69 WF
Cloudbreak T3 humidifier
Cloudray S9 9" Oscillating fan

Top Bottom