Votes: 4 22.2%

Votes: 7 38.9%

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 460+

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Underthesun

Underthesun

My Ol' Man in MO is paying $400+ for an oz of shite, lol. So I'd say of you knew the guy slinging that shit you would make a killing.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Yeah in the middle states prices raise dramatically. I rememeber wed travel out for tour from cali to tx, louisana, tenn, bama, and wed bring "cali weed" all they smoked out there at the time was mostly gbage. You could get an oz of that fire off for 5-6 hundo easy. 4 for the homies in bama. Come home 200-250 out the door all day long. Good fire, indoor hydro.

Underthesun

Underthesun

Yeah they sure do. It's also pretty hard to find for some groups of people if they aren't connected to the good hook ups. People like my dad are getting takin advantage of right and left out there. I thinks its been mentioned above, but its almost like the guys selling out there don't want quality for the extra cost. Why would they when they could go get shitty #s for cheap and sell oz's for the same price as fire ass shit. Its like if it doesn't have seeds it's sold as awesome weed no matter what and people buy it up no matter what. Reminds me of the shitty days of the early 2000s when the midwest was overran with crap beaster weed. Sometimes you wondered if you were better off buying bricked up mexican for $80 an oz.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Ober where I'm at just depends on who u know. You really gotta look. An onion is 220-260 and the qp is anywhere from 900-1100 and the full P is anywhere from 2800-3400 price recently raised I believe cause they just opened first dispensary. Cause it was always first price listed is what each amount goes for. And half the shit out here not strong at all. I recently got a q of some blue dream for 11 hundo and it was wack I was heateddd wanted to beat my plug up lmao and half the time it's no more or no less straight what u paying for on the dot.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
448 and that'll be 3600 please
That's what I've been paying the past few weeks
God dam I just got 1850 for my top private head stash from a good friend tho normally they go for 15 and I normally do em @450gs I wish I was getting close to what your market is shot I'd be happy with 2

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

From what I hear 3200 to disp. in quantity. 4000 for singles at 460g.

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Hmmmm....from where my Puma Clyde's touched Earth - we called 'em Elbows...anything different and the scene would clear out quicker than roaches when you turn the lights on....and I'm not talking about grow lights....I'm talking about normal ceiling lights-lamps, etc...
Price was a moving target thoughand it would sometimes depend on if there was a big event like a concert or something....Chicago circa 90's...

Now - hell....I dunno....I enjoy most and gift the rest (SMILE)

Top Bottom