How many items on this list are in your kitchen?

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
How many items on this list are in your kitchen

Only 1 for us, Best Foods Mayo...

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

also should be noted that store-brand alternatives to these companies are made at the exact same factory/manufacturing facilities as the name brand, with the same suppliers for the ingredients.

at this point, go broke buying organic or reap the bounty of a garden. Or stay poisoned if you think you'll die happy

K

kolah

...and that list doesn't include GMO produce. The shit is everywhere.

Cut the head off the beast and grow your own.

hotRod

hotRod

Wow
That shit is crazy!

Thanks again Chickenman
Keep spreading the knowledge brah!

Blaze

Blaze

Monsanto now owns and controls the vast majority of our food system, from the seeds, fertilizers, and pesticides used to grow it, to the companies that process the produce and sell it. General rule of thumb: if the food you are eating is not locally produced, or if it is not organic, is is almost certainly Monsanto food. Avoiding processed foods (which tend to taste like crap and are very unhealthy anyway) is the only way to get around it. Stock up on fresh fruits, veggies, and meats when they are in season and make meals from scratch.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

No not Kool-Aid.. That's 1 of my favorite drinks..

We got or had almost everything on the list

sky high

sky high

We are SOOOOO fucked.

And does "Organic" mean "GMO-free"? Pretty sure the answer is no.....

None of it will matter if the bees all die.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
We are SOOOOO fucked.

And does "Organic" mean "GMO-free"? Pretty sure the answer is no.....

None of it will matter if the bees all die.
Heirloom seeds are gmo free. Monsanto has bought patents for non gmo varities such as early girl tomatoes and other seeds...
The problem is pollen spreads the genes into non gmo plants thus contaminating them with there genes..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I fear for the future generations, glad iam older so when the shit really hits the fan I probably will be gone, still very concerned for the present however.
Been warning and spreading the news for 12 years since I started farming about gmos, prevention thru nutrition, how good real foods are compared to convential. Some are catching on, some don't care, most are just too busy or interested in other shit like endless wars, corrupt govt., dancing with the stars, other bullshit. We cannot thrive the way folks eat these days. All the processed, modified, preserved foods do cause health issues so then we depend on pharmaceutical drugs that intentionaly don't cure only relive symptions caused by crap food.
Profit over health. Easy to dupe folks who are weak in health, weak in sprit, roll over, sit, lay down, good dog.....

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Yeah I totally fail. I am even eating Cheerio's at the moment, an General Mills product.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
damn i think everything in my house was produced by monsanto, that sucks
Take a stand, really not that hard. You don't have to drop everything and start your own farm like we did, but you can do things that will make a difference.
Nutrition should be top priority. Farmers markets abound. Get to know these folks and source out items like raw milk, veggies, grass fed beef, local chicken and pork.learn to can and preserve. Back in the day lots ore folks canned, froze, real food from their gardens, sure way more work than going to the store but the time invested is returned in many ways.
Just think how much we spend on health insurance which is needed only when you get sick, huge deductables, limited coverage, high premiums.
If one invested in real food that promotes health, prevents a lots of health issues, tastes so much better, is sustainable, is a much better investment than giving you money to some huge company.
Really a no brainer.
We do struggle just to make ends meet on this farm. Lucky to break even, still better than paying taxes unto our corrupt rulers.....

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

actually i do have a small garden this year, my first one. hoping things go ok, hoping grandma can teach us how to can. but will definitely be looking into more locally produced food. come to think of it i know a dairy farmer too. I'm gonna try to tighten up ship. FUCK monsanto

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
We only have one Post product, recently purchased because I've been jonesin' for Grape Nuts. I'm writing Post to see if they have a response for those consumers who prefer organic. Other than that, the only other 'companies' we have in our cupboard are Jiffy (sorry mang, their mixes are pretty damn good, just haven't used 'em in a few years, probably should be thrown out) and Quaker (oats).

One of my cousins works for ConAgra.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Wow we don't have a single item on that list.... My wife really saved me and opened my eyes to the importance of nutrition. Wonderful woman. She taught me to buy mostly in bulk ingredients, and to always read ingredients before I actually buy something.

I think most folks just don't realize how badly food makes their body feel, because it always feels pretty sluggish and uneasy. I used to wake up with the worst stomach cramps every day, so I'd drink coffee and smoke a cigarette to begin my metabolism to force out whatever crap food I ate the day before... Crazy how disconnected I was.

S

sensisaint

thanks for the list brother very useful and needed info here. those bastards are a sick twisted company destined to ruin and rule the world. keep spresding the info bro people need to know this shit. hey you wouldnt have a list of what nutrients,pesticide and seed companies they own, that would be another awesome piece of info. to a brighter and safer future. peace bro

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

i agree with everything stated.... i always do like to say though...

as far as mental health a dozen krispy kreme donuts or a double double from in n out is GOOD. haha. i always said there is a fine line between mental health and physical health (which from that statement im sure you can tell my eating habits. hahahaha)

i was vegetarian for 5 years, and it was the most unhealthy i ever ate.... but its hard being cheap in the city... good shit is hard to come by

Top Bottom