How Many Leds I Need?

• Thread starter HomgrwnTX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HomgrwnTX

HomgrwnTX

Hello all I'm coming to you today because I am in A stump. I just found out yesterday through this site that I was actually using a LED bulb instead of what I thought previously was a CFL bulb. Ok now knowing that I am using an LED bulb. I have researched and look to make sure if I have the right light spectrum and make sure I am producing the right amount of light needed to make Darla thrive. Here are some pictures that are attached just please look at the info that is written on them and tell me how many more lights do you think I need I have three bulbs in total, but I don't have any problems getting any more. My plant seems to be doing excellent all the leaves are facing up and are enjoying the light for now but I believe when it gets bigger it will need more light. Here take a look at the pics

How many leds i need
How many leds i need 2
keiksweat

keiksweat

looks like it says 3850kelvin.and 1275lumen.that k spectrum will grow ya plants.the best for veg is between 6500k and 5000k and bloom 2700k right to about 4000k .your bulbs will work,there middle of the road.when plant gets big,get more.tou can mix it up with kelvins.ive got some led screw in bulbs I use for side lights.6500,and 3500k work great and cheap.the more the better.

Top Bottom