How Many Lights For This Ebb And Flow Setup?

• Thread starter Jeff stark
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jeff stark

I have an 8x4 tent and I'm using a 12 pot big boy ebb and flow system. How many lights do you think i should have in veg and How many in flower....with what i have??! Haha.
So what I have is
3- 400watt hps
1- T5 6 bulb
1-600 watt hos
*I also have 2 315 lecs but I'm using them in my other tent for flowering right now.

Need to known what I should use for this setup so I can call an electrician and have him setup my place for enough power.

How many lights for this ebb and flow setup
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I have an 8x4 tent and I'm using a 12 pot big boy ebb and flow system. How many lights do you think i should have in veg and How many in flower....with what i have??! Haha.
So what I have is
3- 400watt hps
1- T5 6 bulb
1-600 watt hos
*I also have 2 315 lecs but I'm using them in my other tent for flowering right now.

Need to known what I should use for this setup so I can call an electrician and have him setup my place for enough power.
Run the 600 in middle and 400s on each side

Bill22

Bill22

Some use this formula: minimum of 33w/square foot of canopy. Of course the more the better

J

Jeff stark

Run the 600 in middle and 400s on each side

I finished the setup like you suggested. The ducting and blowers and putting everything together took forever but now I'm ready. Now all I have to do is plant.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I finished the setup like you suggested. The ducting and blowers and putting everything together took forever but now I'm ready. Now all I have to do is plant.
Nice... that setup should get you 3 pounds(easy) a grow within your first couple grows

Top Bottom