How Many Lights Would You Recommend for 8x8 Grow Room?

Cypress66

Cypress66

8x8 grow room is a large space which merely one light fixture won't fully cover.

Take ViparSpectra KS5000 (4x4 coverage) for example, how many lights would you recommend for 8x8 grow room?

Tell us your answer!
I'm recommending you want at least 800wts preferably a bit more like a 560wts of power but a few people will not agree with me. I have two lights in my 4x4ft and they are both 240wt lights. And they are not running on full power. In the flower period I will increase the power up to the 90%mark. So the light is just outside the 400wt in the power usage but it is only my experience with the lights I have. But I don't know how good the garden would be. If you used less than 400wt s. You can try and get good quality and that's all you need to look at. If you're happy then it is all good. Peace ✌️

ViparSpectra

Supporter
I'm recommending you want at least 800wts preferably a bit more like a 560wts of power but a few people will not agree with me. I have two lights in my 4x4ft and they are both 240wt lights. And they are not running on full power. In the flower period I will increase the power up to the 90%mark. So the light is just outside the 400wt in the power usage but it is only my experience with the lights I have. But I don't know how good the garden would be. If you used less than 400wt s. You can try and get good quality and that's all you need to look at. If you're happy then it is all good. Peace ✌️
Thanks for your suggestions! We will collect them!! 🤞 🤞 🤞

Latest posts

Top Bottom