How Many Medical Dispensaries Sell Keifed Weed?

• Thread starter Growin Grass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How many dispensaries strip their weed or knowingly buy it that way?

• None, all of their weed just sucks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A few, you just live in the wrong part of town.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Half, isn't everything half good half bad?

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Most, they don't care, "pretendacine"

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Screw medical, LONG LIVE THE BLACK MARKET

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
starr

starr

Exactly gland production has little too do with overall cannabinoid profile.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Maybe u have to much plants if u have to spend the rest of your life trimming lol and I do agree if you can't trim due to pain then you do what you gotta do. But still hand trim has more quality. I don't put my car through the car wash because I don't want scratches. Some people are blind to the finish product in not.
Too many plants??? :eek: Actually, I've considered that and long ago scaled back what I do so I can have a life and stuff. I haven't had a problem putting the Volvo through those scratchless washes that just use the jets. They're not the best, but it's better than not washing the car at all, right?

The people who are buying the finished product are damn near never growers. I cannot begin to cover all the things I learned about the weed I'd been smoking for decades once I started actually growing it.
Haha. It's easy math.

Put the dried bud in a tumbler. Turn on the tumbler for 3 minutes. Watch as half or more of the trichome heads are separated from the flower.

Now how is that NOT half the potency?
Surface area. That tumbler only touches the outsides of the buds. How much is left inside?
@starr I would tend to agree on the potency part of your post ,I used TrimPro's and Twister's a couple of years ago,We did side by side comparisons with hand trimmed nugs and no one could tell any difference on potency,though everyone could tell their was definitely reduced aroma and flavor on the machine trim flowers.....especially after a nice long cure
So we're back to hand trimming here,since that's what produces the highest quality product for us,and yes we have professional trimmers who do excellent, quality work.....poor hand trimming is not any better than a machine,but professionally hand trimmed, manicured nugs always provides the loudest, tastiest product for us....
Aren't those trimmers for fresh/wet trimming? While I don't do it wet/fresh, I bet there's a difference between the dry and wet trimming results in that regard. I'm sure they *all* come out looking tumbled.

starr

starr

Let me really put this in perspective.....none of you would turn down a bowl of keifed canna. None of you could tell the difference by your own addmition. What the flying fuck are we debating....my weed is pretty your weed isnt blah blah this convo can lick my taint. Bunch of nonsense.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Let me really put this in perspective.....none of you would turn down a bowl of keifed canna. None of you could tell the difference by your own addmition. What the flying fuck are we debating....my weed is pretty your weed isnt blah blah this convo can lick my taint. Bunch of nonsense.
We were discussing how many dispensaries sell shitty kiefed weed before you took it as a personal attack against your trimpro trimmed buds.

starr

starr

Huh? Lets take it back a notch. Was not at all taking anything personal. Im fucking ripped tripping and posting what is on my mind. Its all good bro. But for real dude. This whole convo is summed up by tumbled weed is ugly hand trimmed bud is pretty potency is unchanged. And convo over. Hate me love me makes %0 difference. my post go on hehe. Love ya homie.

Top Bottom