How many medical gardens per house??

• Thread starter SMOKE-ONE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SMOKE-ONE

I know that the law states 15 plants per patient,but how many patients can have a garden in the same house? I really need to save up some money and hire a lawyer so I can see what it will take to start a collective or co-op,but I will have to wait for that.Any input or info would really be appreciated.

S

SMOKE-ONE

Well i did some research and found out up to 10 patients can have a collective garden in the same house,with a max of 45 plants.Which is how many plants you could have with only 3 patients.Makes no sense.They should have just made it a 3 patient limit,if they were gonna limit the number of plants to 45.My question though,will you need to file addtional paperwork for the collective,or just have the 3 rec's posted on the garden's wall.

D

drumtalking

I'm not sure where you came up with the ten patient figure, as far as I know Washington allows only three patient max collectives at 15 plants per=45 plants per collective garden. A friend of mine recently met with an attorney there (I am in Cali) for clarification and was advised that an individual patient may belong to more than one collective, while grows are limited to 45 plants max.

S

SMOKE-ONE

Well it really doesnt matter because it looks like after November no one will be able to grow their personal cannabis....

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Smoke one,The sky is not falling,In case you havent noticed americans have been growing for years,legal or not,and im sure it will continue that way.

H

HeadCase

I know that the law states 15 plants per patient,but how many patients can have a garden in the same house? I really need to save up some money and hire a lawyer so I can see what it will take to start a collective or co-op,but I will have to wait for that.Any input or info would really be appreciated.
http://medmj-wa.com/guidelines.html

P

prairiefire13

SMOKE, your assertion is factually incorrect. If one thoroughly reads the precedent link to the bill and projects its implications, one finds that the medical cannabis structure is still left intact. The two systems will exist simultaneously. Personally I am grudgingly supportive of I-502 for its general trajectory, while possessing an intense aversion to much of its structure.

It seems likely that the bill will provide a boon to the medical producers in the short-term, and perhaps even to the dispensaries before the new legal landscape is formed. Not only does it implement a new legal framework to purchase cannabis, it simply makes it legal for the average consumer irrespective of where the cannabis was obtained. Until a new landscape is formed, that will largely mean from the underground markets and the existing dispensary scene.

As far as growing is concerned, the medical sphere offers protections that the yet-to-be-prosecuted "legal" sphere does not, and I would rather operate under that aegis than under a system which will invariably be a target for federal prosecution. As the new legal structure strictly segregates the components of the industry, disallowing even an undefined "indirect" interest in another component, it seems likely that much of the production will also initially exist under pre-existing medical auspices until the federal government decides how they will pursue the issue. Even later it is likely there will be interdependence between the two markets in a new equilibrium.

Top Bottom