How many ounces of hair, dust, debris have you smoked?

• Thread starter WalterWhiteFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Man, over the years I've smoked some dirty weed. Pet hair, grow room dust, floor/couch buds... In 18 years of toking up its gotta be a couple oz of debris accidentally smoked up... What do you think?

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Imagine all the weird shit stuck to outdoor buds. A spider crawled out of a BLue Dream nugget as I trimmed it in humbolt.

sky high

sky high

Between the cat, 4 dogs, and my own hippie-wannabeeness....it's a rainbow of colors here.

stiiicky iicky buds that hit the floor are history....even if you just "cleaned" house.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
lol!
I'm anal as heck, I keep all nugs covered or if they are lying out they are in a room all by themselves and no fans on them to blow stuff at them(which will stick):D

I have wood floors and dog hair, so occasionally I drop a nug and if it gets hairy I dedicate it to the gods pretty much dependent on hair levels...lmao

I don't let dogs into the room/drying room/or near open bags as they drift hair everywhere they go. But I"m sure I'm smoking a level that is not visible and we know it's adding up! ;)

Oh and carbon filtered intakes is a good thing :D

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
lol!
I'm anal as heck, I keep all nugs covered or if they are lying out they are in a room all by themselves and no fans on them to blow stuff at them(which will stick):D

I have wood floors and dog hair, so occasionally I drop a nug and if it gets hairy I dedicate it to the gods pretty much dependent on hair levels...lmao

I don't let dogs into the room/drying room/or near open bags as they drift hair everywhere they go. But I"m sure I'm smoking a level that is not visible and we know it's adding up! ;)

Oh and carbon filtered intakes is a good thing :D

I'm not super anal, but I follow a lot of the same procedure. Dogs are not allowed anywhere near the growspace. I wipe everything down before trimming. Weed doesn't sit 'open air' around here. I have table that I sit around with friend and puff. Before people come over I always wipe it down thoroughly. Within seconds it's got dog hairs on it again, and my guests are picking them out of their joint rolling efforts.

otuwest

squiggly

squiggly

Shit from beginning to end, I'm about 15 years deep myself and can count myself a bit of a lush (not so much as when I was younger--but still pretty bad with weed).

There is nary a moment when I'm at home and not smoking or about to smoke--I imagine I've gotta be up in pounds of shit other than weed smoked at this point.

At an eighth a day, which is a severe and obscene underestimate, I will have gone through about 42 pounds of nug during that time. Overall I'd say I'm somewhere up around 50 (if I don't count smoking up with friends). Even at less than .1g/g concentration of non-bud material you end up at around a pound by that analysis.

I'll say about a pound, but it's likely much much more to be frank (like around 5-10 pounds). Hair is fuckin' everywhere and dust and dirt aren't always discernable.

Also the majority of my bud has been bought--who fucking knows what was on it.

That's really part of the impetus of me growing my own shit. I have no designs on selling, I was a drug dealer growing up and it sucked balls. I just want to smoke in peace and be responsible for providing my own quality rather than being taxed for it on the street.

Nowadays I only buy sparingly, and that's only really been necessitated by some hiccups--if everything goes smoothly I grow exactly as much as I need and it's ready exactly when I need it.

I have a vested interest in keeping my offenses below felony threshold and this is the only real way to do it. As a result storage isn't really a big concern for me. When a harvest has finished curing it's next in line to be smoked and so on and so forth.

I'd love to play with the big boys in the warehouse grows, and believe that I certainly have some novel ideas and expertise which could be valuable in a situation like that--but the reality is that it'll be a long time before I've got my hands on weed long enough for it to get stepped on by contamination. So hopefully for now, my "amount of shit other than weed smoked" counter has stopped going up.

I look forward to the future America when I can stockpile huge jars of my bounty and grow in as big a space as I'm comfortable with--but as for now I'll stick to a steady supply of mason jars filled with sticky, pungent, gooey, brain food.

sky high

sky high

The hair stuck to the buds today is nothing compared to the bugs, insect larvae, honeycomb insect looking nest things, shells, rocks/dirt/sand (shit?) .etc.etc.etc we used to find in the bricks/bales of old from Mehico in the 70's..... Ayyiyiyiyi!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

So what do you think you get if your tokin dispensary weed?They could give a shit whats in it as long as they get their money.Freaks me out to think about what some of that bud has in it,at least bugs,dirt and hair are natural,lol.

Cort

Cort

Before I became a farmer I was shopping one day and pointed out hair in the jar. Guy laughed and said shit happens. I calmly informed him "this is peoples medicine" and reminded him about what would happen at McDonalds should the same "shit happen"s there.

Then I walked out.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Dropped some bubble in my buddies garage. Immediately dropped to my hands and knees looking for the little ball. Found it quickly and placed it back in my piece. After a strong rip, soon realized i didnt find my hash.... then convinced myself i smoked rat shit... hard timeZ being a stoner!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

It might sound odd, but I love only a few things more, than burning down some of my outdoor and finding a little bug that stayed all through the harvest/dry/cure. Fucking dedication, baby! Another thing that I thoroughly enjoy, is seeing a few bugs here and there that got stuck, while the "beach" is still standing lmfao. I always find some small insects that are stuck in my sticky. And no, my "beaches" are not infected. That is why I call it organic medicine! My few bugs, are way better than anything that could be rocking in that black market cesspool, though. I hate to touch black market canna. It is like most people that I know, can't ever smoke ME out. I always try to oblige, but then I just turn my nose up. (Not obviously, of course) Street medicine = compost. It is a sad reality; and I can't ever even tell most people that I grow. My biggest dilemma, in ten years. I am a pot snob, to say the very least lmfao. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

only jokes..u from us ?????

I am from any and everywhere. Just call me, Wind. You might want to watch your humor, though. I read back through your previous posts and you could easily be misconceived as a troll/7 year old. Good luck, with that. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

You guys should try some soap bar "hash"5-10% third rate kif bulked out with what ever shit they've got kicking about.Been kicking round UK since early 90's,dont see it so much now,must have been hundreds of tonnes of that shit consumed in the last 20 odd years.Prohibition its great isn't it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom