how many pants should i put

• Thread starter maxamillian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

maxamillian

i have 16x14 room and 4 1000 watt lights for it how many plants should i do and what size pots and how much space between each pant i am growing northern lights in soil

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

A 1000 will light a 4x4 area each pretty well,numbers of plants depend on your growing style but 6-8 per thouie works well,good luck!

green punk

green punk

Max.. 9 per lamp, 2 week veg. 4 or 6 per lamp w a 3 to 4 week veg.

good luck

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

You can honestly do at the least 1 per light and the most about 30-50 total depending on alot of factors, are you growing from seed or clone, how long are u gonna veg, how many seeds or clones do you have, give us some more info so we can give you a good answer.

M

mastergreen

All depends on what size buckets, do you wanna grow trees or do sea of green in 1 or half gallon buckets. More plants more buckets to water. Doesn't Really matter a plant is gonna get only so much light. I've grow 6 plants in 5 gal buckets and got 1.5 to 2lbs a light. Doing 2 plants in 10gal buckets under one thoie and il probably pull the same amount or more.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Depends what type of pants your looking for, I'd recommend some sort of pleated khaki, maybe 9-16 pairs a light;)

green punk

green punk

^^^
i tend to roll carpenter (most productive) or cargo per lite myself.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Yeah, mastergreen is right, it has alot to do with the size of your buckets and the number of plants, for example, if you have 3-4 plants per light then use bigger buckets (7g-10g) and veg somewhere between 5-6 weeks, but, if you have something like 8 plants per light then use smaller buckets (3g-5g) and veg for 3-4 weeks, also, topping or some type of training would be great to keep'em short and bushy, I've always seen better results when ppl keep an even canopy. You wanted to know how much space between each plant, that also depends on how many plants your gonna grow, just don't crowd them too much. I don't know how much experience you have but the more you grow the better your goin to get, sometimes you have to make mistakes so you can learn from them (just don't make the same mistake twice LOL) ...let us know whats goin on and good luck.

Top Bottom