How many patients can a caregiver grow for in california???

• Thread starter brotherlewrl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

I AM a current patient who grows for me and my girlfriend who is also a patient, i have extra room and was wondering how i might go about helping others who cannot grow for themselves??? If anyone knows a little about this from a legal stand piont please and your 2cents.

O

og_kid

i belive that since were both from the same place CALI
you and your other patient go down the (dont quote this exact word) hall of records and then he or she will sacrafice there ability to grow for themselfs and you will revice a caregiver licence with a piture of them on that u can carry and for every person your caregiving i think you can have a half lb.
and i think you get your sb 420 licence there too.
hope this helps my friend.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
unless you live where they have imposed a limit (oakland, sonoma, sf etc)

there is technically no longer a plant limit in cali (ab 420 was deemed unconstitutional) - stay under 99 plants (fed limit) and the rest of that shit dont matter

if you really wanted to CYA you could form a lease agreement with the other patient(s)

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

The only limit is what you give yourself. When you grow for other people then that's one more person that know's you grow. I can see that your a good guy trying to help other people out but in my opinion, grow for yourself. CAUSE DEALING WITH COPS SUCK.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yeah ron has a great point there

your paperwork in one room and your girls in another - baddaboom

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

thanks for all the replies. I have a limit where im at of 6 plants but my doctors perscription trumps that with 45, so i guess as long as i stay under 99 no problems should be around.

S

shagy64221

99 plants

I think it was Jan 21,2010 Kelly v.CA Supreme Court or something like that. It was settle in court here that you can have up to 99 plants for yourself.You dont have to pay more money or nothing.I have a card for 25 plants,but found out later it dont matter as long as you have a referal from a doctor!!Cops and DEA have come to my house,took some pictures and check my referal and that was it.I think one DEA took some of my Skunk#1 out of my bags,one was allmost a half ounce off weight!! They will be back,of course!!I just smile and lit one up right in front them....hahahahah

B

Buddy Hemphill

I think it was Jan 21,2010 Kelly v.CA Supreme Court or something like that. It was settle in court here that you can have up to 99 plants for yourself.You dont have to pay more money or nothing.I have a card for 25 plants,but found out later it dont matter as long as you have a referal from a doctor!!Cops and DEA have come to my house,took some pictures and check my referal and that was it.I think one DEA took some of my Skunk#1 out of my bags,one was allmost a half ounce off weight!! They will be back,of course!!I just smile and lit one up right in front them....hahahahah

what brought them to your door to begin with? that sux..

B

bjmrfixit

Shagy

How many plants did you have when they came to your house? How much product did you have?

Top Bottom