How Many Plants In A Tent?

• Thread starter Cashcrop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashcrop

Cashcrop

I'm doing a 4x4 tent with a solar storm 880 , trying the scrog meathod. I'm going to use 3 gallon pots. I was thinking of 5 plants. Does this seem about right or can I put 6 or 8 with this set up?

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I'm doing a 4x4 tent with a solar storm 880 , trying the scrog meathod. I'm going to use 3 gallon pots. I was thinking of 5 plants. Does this seem about right or can I put 6 or 8 with this set up?
@GT21

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
1 plant per square ft is usually my view.

But if your gonna scrog you can use as little as 1.

Option is yours really.

More plants=less veg.
Less plants=more veg.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Could do 9

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You could also if your working with a confirmed female cut use a larger pot and just scrog 1 plant. Done right you could fill a 4 x 4 screen with one plant. However it will extend your veg time. The upside is, if done as a proper scrog your yield will make up for the extended veg time. It is in my mind also best to scrog each different strain separately as they will get intertwined and when its time to harvest it will be a B%%%% to keep everything sorted out.

Be sure to clean out the lowers of everything below the screen to maximize airflow under the screen.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

You could also if your working with a confirmed female cut use a larger pot and just scrog 1 plant. Done right you could fill a 4 x 4 screen with one plant. However it will extend your veg time. The upside is, if done as a proper scrog your yield will make up for the extended veg time. It is in my mind also best to scrog each different strain separately as they will get intertwined and when its time to harvest it will be a B%%%% to keep everything sorted out.

Be sure to clean out the lowers of everything below the screen to maximize airflow under the screen.

That's when you throw it all in one bag. When people ask what strain is that? You answer Weed

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I like to run about a minimum of a foot above pot tops. You want enough room between so you can have access for plant husbandry duties. A tad higher gives even more room. The higher you place it the more access you have but then it does add veg time to your cycle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom