How many plants is the most you've grown indoors?

• Thread starter needshelpguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How many plants is the most you've grown indoors?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Just curious to see the most I've ever grown was 76 plants that severely under performed due to being too tightly packed in a roof space with not enough airflow one of my first grows a friend and I did

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

320 was the most I ever flowered at once, under 80 x 600w HPS Lamps.
Nice man how big of space was that? Most lights I've used is 8x hps 600w with 80 and all the other equipment running you must have been drawing some serious power hahah

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Nice man how big of space was that? Most lights I've used is 8x hps 600w with 80 and all the other equipment running you must have been drawing some serious power hahah

800sqft of flower canopy. We were within a couple Amps of pulling the whole 200 Amp service. Had to run a 12 light veg room upstairs also, 6 on at a time on alternating cycles, and the 2 flower rooms downstairs were staggered so one ran during the day, and one was on at night.
Each flower room was 10x40'. And now that I think about it there was 39 lights per flower room, not 40.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Wow man thats crazy hahah Did you have three phase supply? didn't think of that you wouldn't be able to run that much here unless it was 3 phase

Top Bottom