How many plants is tooooo many for a 4x4?

• Thread starter Akatz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Akatz

Akatz

I did a bit of searching here. My gut says 4 will max me out. I am planning a growing Peanut Butter Breath grow and don’t want to overdo it. I am in the beginning stages of my outdoor grow plants ( 4 weeks) so I haven’t even grown a plant beyond that and don’t really have a good handle on sizing. 😬

💕

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I did a bit of searching here. My gut says 4 will max me out. I am planning a growing Peanut Butter Breath grow and don’t want to overdo it. I am in the beginning stages of my outdoor grow plants ( 4 weeks) so I haven’t even grown a plant beyond that and don’t really have a good handle on sizing. 😬

💕
I would say 4 is a good number for a 4x4.

growsince79

growsince79

Possibly also important. They will grow in 7 gallon fabric pots.

If you use 7 gallon pots-2 max. If I were you I would do 4 plants in 3 gal bags topped twice (day 14 and 24) then flip to flower @ day 35. That should get you a pound or more.

Dan789

Dan789

I’ve never grown Pb breath but do agree four being a good number for a 4x4 tent (that’s for a full grow). But if your going to place the plants outdoors after four weeks, you could plant twenty in that same 4x4. Also if from seeds four weeks will hardly get those plants out of solo cups, so the 7 gallon bags are overkill. Good growing

Akatz

Akatz

Those are to big. You won't get plants big enough to utilize that pot size. Coco 1g and soil I would say 3g even 5 I feel would be big
Ah see. We live in the middle of nowhere. Using what I have. Will 7 gal be a problem? I have 2 gal on order online right now but won’t arrive til next week. These ones will stay in the tent the duration of the grow.

Akatz

Akatz

I have different plants going outside that are at 4 weeks now and will be transferred as soon as the night ones lows are less... low.

I’ve never grown Pb breath but do agree four being a good number for a 4x4 tent (that’s for a full grow). But if your going to place the plants outdoors after four weeks, you could plant twenty in that same 4x4. Also if from seeds four weeks will hardly get those plants out of solo cups, so the 7 gallon bags are overkill. Good growing

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ah see. We live in the middle of nowhere. Using what I have. Will 7 gal be a problem? I have 2 gal on order online right now but won’t arrive til next week. These ones will stay in the tent the duration of the grow.
Might make watering a bit more challenging. I would up pot as they grow. Much easier wet/dry cycles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom