how many plants to yield 2lbs?

• Thread starter moyerjoey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fear

Gonna be working a 100 legal grow-op up north. Bear just ripped the fence down last night. Ripped the posts right out of the ground. Broke into storage trailer and ate the dried gopher poison. Probably not feeling to good today. We will be taking care of this problem ASAP. Any one want a bear rug?

But we started digging holes and changed minds to 35 gallon growm bags they have handles on the sides and everything.

Then there will be the other 200 that somehow popped up around the 200+ acre property/area!

S

StinknyPinky

ya ill work on that technique later I have other issues now like how often I should and water and how im going to get the water to my plants and about how many gallons one 3x3x3 hole will take each watering

i hear that. over-watering was the only problem i had on my first run, but i was growing in a HUGE pot with no holes in the bottom. if ur growing in the ground it is harder to over-water. weed plants need dry soil, so its good to water then let it dry out before watering again. just wait till she looks thirsty then u water her, or u can stick a stick in the soil and if it comes back with no wet soil on it, she can be watered. its usually about every 2 or 3 days.

S

StinknyPinky

Gonna be working a 100 legal grow-op up north. Bear just ripped the fence down last night. Ripped the posts right out of the ground. Broke into storage trailer and ate the dried gopher poison. Probably not feeling to good today. We will be taking care of this problem ASAP. Any one want a bear rug?

But we started digging holes and changed minds to 35 gallon growm bags they have handles on the sides and everything.

Then there will be the other 200 that somehow popped up around the 200+ acre property/area!

lol...thats great, dumb ass bear wont be back around the grow im guessing.

F

Fear

well if he does gopher poison will be the least of it's problem. :character0110: LOL

N

NBfrost

thats awsome fear .. its bear season on the wast coast of canada , i just got my license ..lol.. Ive been growing outdoors for over 7 years now , and when your gurillia growing you want to get in get out . without messign around . to less the chance of getting caught . that serpentine crap would be ok for a couple in the back yard , but try doign that to 500 or 1000 .. i watter al my plants with a gas powered pump , it has 3 inch inlet / outlets . it pumps 48 cubic meters a minute . I usually walk the water and nutrients to them , then do some quick matience and then im gone , all is accessed by boat , so no worrie of thiefs just cops in choppers.. like the other dude said its better to give them alot of water , beause it may be a week before your return .. also try adn watter at night so the watter gets absorbed better and doesnt evaperate . thats a big help.. if u have problums with animals , i use this stuff called scoot , its a white past , u mix it with water and spary your plants with it . it makes you plants taste awfull.. but dont use it when there budding .. by then any animal will already have had the bad exoperiece and wont want to try it again .. works awsome haven lost a plant due to eating in a long long time .. i had a bear sit on a fat bush one time though ..lol.. had to fence it ...lol... i hope i have helped ya a bit .. but if i were you i wouldnt worry about those techniques , just use the FIM and you will be fine , or u can pinch them , oh and also try and pic a spot that have watter near by and your plants will watter them selves . roots search for grd watter ..

T

tophmaster

i am going for 1lb plants this year 4 ft deep holes hopefully

J

Jalisco Kid

Check out Tom Hill's grows if you want to grow some beasts. JK

O

Oaksterman

10pounders is what I want!
I vote you go for later finishing sat dominant plants.

Worked with a guy for awhile that grew monsters and the main things he taught me for big yields were...
1. Genetics in general...obviously...D'oh!
2. Soil volume
3. Training
4. The larger the start the better
5. Sat dominant

Biggest he did tipped the scales over 10 lbs.

F

Fear

The plants we are vegging for menodcino for outdoor are over 5' now.

O

Oaksterman

Awesome! when I was hanging with my bro we put a few out that were 6'+ but most around what you got going right now. Hellz ya should be a great harvest for you! I haven't had a place outdoors to grow like he taught me since I was with him which totally blows. You gotta love trees!

A

Attis

watch the first 10 minutes and you will see that 1 plant 8'-10' tall can get you 2 lbs.

Strain will obviously have a big part in that, but al least you know it's possible.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Our buddy Joeshmoe pulled 2pounds

Casey Jones, 7 Plants, 1K = 2pounds.:harvest:
And thats just indoors, I can only imagine how a outdoor grow of her will perform..
genetics are key
:passingjoint:

GTD

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter

Oh yeah, Nice wasn't aware of this one..
Movin on up eh Clytus..

99 plants will give you a lot more than 2 pounds outdoors,unless ya got some serious retarded growers on the deal lmao..

:passingjoint:
GTD

T

triconomics

if i tossed dead fish in the hole i would have every racoon ,coyote,fox bear from a 5 mi radius diggin that hole up the first night. Although in some areas that might work. I would go with some more commercial known fertilizer. Outdoors the more plants the better i always run into unexpected drama issues problems

lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom