How Many Plants Under A 300 Cfl On Veg

• Thread starter Dillan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dillan

Dillan

Ive got around 10 plants on veg under a 300 watt cfl but there grow rate is slow very slow is it to much for the one bulb can some one plzzzzzz help me

How many plants under a 300 cfl on veg
How many plants under a 300 cfl on veg 2
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's both the bulb, and the spread of the bulb that's causing you an issue here. It's more difficult to get a bunch of plants under a single point, especially when we're talking about something that doesn't have a whole lot of push like a CFL (or really any fluoro).

Shop lighting can solve that problem for you.

H

happy b

Do you got good air flow?shitty air flow can slow plants growth too.i keep plenty of plants under cfl but its not about how many plants can a certain light cover.depends on size of plants of course.you should be more thinking "how big a space does a 300w cfl adequetly cover.id say a couple of square feet.you want cfl to be pretty close to the plant.6/10 inches or so is what i keep em at but that means its really only whats directly below that gets covered properly.youd be better with 2 x150,s to cover a bigger area.

Bannacis

Bannacis

That's too big of a spread for that bulb, even if it had decent reflector. needs to be closer to tops of plants.
You could put those smaller ones on something to get them level to taller plants.
If you are preparing for flowering you should have a strong veg light/lights, your plants will grow faster and stronger in veg.
So when they flower they will produce more.

Dillan

Dillan

It's both the bulb, and the spread of the bulb that's causing you an issue here. It's more difficult to get a bunch of plants under a single point, especially when we're talking about something that doesn't have a whole lot of push like a CFL (or really any fluoro).

Shop lighting can solve that problem for you.
Do you mean like T5 mate

Dillan

Dillan

That's too big of a spread for that bulb, even if it had decent reflector. needs to be closer to tops of plants.
You could put those smaller ones on something to get them level to taller plants.
If you are preparing for flowering you should have a strong veg light/lights, your plants will grow faster and stronger in veg.
So when they flower they will produce more.
Thanks dude I have taken some out im going to buy some small cfls to put in there with them

Latest posts

Top Bottom