How Many Plants Under One 315 Cmh?

• Thread starter nath
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Erick31876

Erick31876

It depends on how big you want to grow them. Also are you going to use a scrog net

Erick31876

Erick31876

I have a 4x2 tent that i started with. I started my first grow with 11 plants in that, 5 ended up being males. I got them up to 5 gallon pots which absolutely filled that tent with no room at all so i had to remove them from it to flower them. Now i use that tent for seedlings/clones and early veg

G gnome

G gnome

I have a 4x2 tent that i started with. I started my first grow with 11 plants in that, 5 ended up being males. I got them up to 5 gallon pots which absolutely filled that tent with no room at all so i had to remove them from it to flower them. Now i use that tent for seedlings/clones and early veg
Great story!!!

Erick31876

Erick31876

Great story!!!
Thanks. I learned a lot from that grow. Im actually chopping a couple of them down today. They are different strains so they all aren't done. That is probably the best thing i learned. Grow strains with similar flowering times. Lol

Erick31876

Erick31876

Wow that sounds so badass. If I had a mother for clones I'd do that in a heartbeat but I only have 6 seeds at the moment. All fem, 3 Burmese kush 3 ak48
Nice... they should fit in there nice. Just make sure you flip them to 12 /12 with enough room left for the stretch and enough room for the light. That was a mistake I made

G gnome

G gnome

Wow that sounds so badass. If I had a mother for clones I'd do that in a heartbeat but I only have 6 seeds at the moment. All fem, 3 Burmese kush 3 ak48
Right on...then maybe grow those six out big enough to take a few clones off of then flip em. Meanwhile u can pick ur favorite, grow it out into a nother plant. Then on ur 2nd run u can do what i suggested

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Truthfully, you can fit way more than people say. It just depends on what you're in and after. I've grown a 9x9x9 room full from wall to wall with just 2 315s. With the right genetics, it can be fat wall to wall also. That said, it's a bitch to manicure and run that room, but you're not as limited as is made out. Stick a plant there and see how it does. Grow it taller than the centre and its good to go. You could grow your whole tent with a single 315 and in fact that's what my males flower in currently. Fill that bitch fully.

Top Bottom