How Many Plants

• Thread starter Jokefox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jokefox

Jokefox

I have a 4x2x5 tent i made.
So far 210 actual watts draw adding another 160 actual watts in a week.

So a total of 350-380 actual led watts

I want to stuff a few autos in there.
Im thinking hempy 2 gal buckets.
9inch across and like 7 deep i think.

I can stuff 8 in there.
Im thinking 7 and one photo. That way when the autos are done the one photo has a head start and then can be flowered for a quicker turn around.

Strains of auto would be like think different, hobbit, star ryder, auto mazar.

Would 1x1 sq foot per plant be enough?

Im comfortable with lst, trimming and all that. Just thought id ask so i dont have another 2 plants one pot situation as to speak...

So is 7 xl-xxl + 1 photo going to work in a 4x2 floor space with just shy of 400 watts of actual led growin in 2 gal hempy buckets?

xeamonk

xeamonk

ive grown that way in a 2x4 with 400w mh + hps

6-8 plants topped a few times works great so far
1 gal pots, straight coco, DTW

2 gal hempys will probably be sick, i dont know anything about autos but from what ive read however much space you'll need will have alot to do with genetics? i'm really not sure but your plan sounds pretty good to me.

what kind of LED lights are you using? 30-50w/sqf should be plenty, im experimenting with them as well, just bulbs 120w but that shit is bright!

Jokefox

Jokefox

The leds im using is two mars hydro 48 reflectors. And im making two 85 watt leds from cree cobs. I found a thread showing how they work and i think they will be good. I also plan on adding an additional 150 watts in a month or two depending on how the cobs do.

Most autos are a decent size. But the xxl ones ill be growing i have no idea what to expect

Top Bottom