How many poker players among the ranks of the farm?

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

46and2

Nice playin with y'all ,Donk just pm me when ya wanna play again I'm usually on FTP but I usually play the free games.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Congrats to purpleberry! U are one tough opponent! YA I won a pack of my own seeds ;)
TK

purpleberry

purpleberry

Very good game guys, I was hot as hell.....
Who was I heads up with?

TortureKill

TortureKill

Tourney Results

Tourney Results:

1st - Purpleberry
2nd - TortureKill
3rd - 46and2
4th - Sgt. Schultz
5th - Jimih
6th - Rollin J
7th - allovadaerf736
8th - Mrmojorisin63
9th - Donk

Great job fellas! Congrats Purpleberry!
Cant wait for the next one.

TK

D

Donk Frog

Thank too everyone who attended, oh I played like a clown as I was host and did not want prizes or to knock anyone out.......Now I want anyone who would be interested in a chirstmas tourney on the 26th(most will be busy on the 25th right)

would like to get more people than this time

D

Donk Frog

Anyone with a tilt account online right now? PM for a good deal to boost your bankroll :)

D

DazedNconfussed

last time i played poker was 2 yrs ago....played with a bunch of guys from work on our friday poker night, our boss won and took everyones money that night, and he layed me off the following monday....havent played since....

D

Donk Frog

Tourney winners...I am not a mind reader please PM addresses to send seeds to winners of poker tourney...thanks

D

d nice

all in for the 26th. sounds like you guys had major fun at the last one!

D

Donk Frog

Poker tourney winners , I just got back the seeds I sent out a while ago due to insufiant postage...., I will be re-mailing everthing this afternoon, sorry for the delay
;)

C

Chef_Flaco

xmas tourny on? cant believe i didnt see this for the last one..

P

PRODUCT

I'm a huge poker guy. Love it in my heart.

christmas 09: isildur going from up $6 million to down over $2 million in 1 or 2 months, tom dwan losing $6million for the year, rail heaven tom was up over a million, hellmuth got crushed on the same show, brick and mortar, online... gogogogogo! CITY CENTER ARIA opened up.. 8 billion.... they had a nice poker section...very nice sports betting section right next to it with the clearest hugest screen i had ever seen. heck.. walk into ARIA those are the first 2 things you see.

I play at commerce a lot.. catch me at the 100BB and up only tables.

Top Bottom