How many strains you got?

• Thread starter peter tosh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

hi THERE:hi
CANNA..
nice list #12 would be great to have anround for-sure & 18 sounds interresting do you have any info on that one?....

FARMER..
yup that sounds like the one i remember DROLLING over back then, HYBRIDS would be a nice treat for the peeps...

ORGANIC..
no luck my friend just lots of time on the net with CRAZY GOOD FRIENDS made over the years, you must make good friends and be a STRIGHT UP person in order to get the things you want....

all the cuts you have are TOP LINE so you got a very good start there, ahh and your seeds those are BAD-ASS and with everything i have i DONT even have those so ya man you have ATLEAST one very good connection...

KILLER..
hey my friend here are the parents of two of the three i keep very close to me...

WHITE SALMON..
MOTHER===THE WHITE CLONE
FATHER=== SALMONCREEK BIGBUD REVERSED

INSANE JANE..
MOTHER===TRIPLE OG KUSH * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO
FATHER===ALIEN KUSH F3 ALIEN TECH LEANER

the third one is my PINK Chemdog but i do not know the make up of this one i just know she awesome and i think she was a FEM strain, all three seeds produced pretty much exact copies of each other....who ever made them did a killer job and man does she reek.....

just got back from the VET my dog ran across a nail and tore a huge gash down his chest and it was pretty deep, no major artories{sp} but still very very scary...
peace everone:banana1sv6:

:evilgrin0031: Thanks JAWS the white salmon was what i thought it was and i the insane jane sounds kick ass im still really interested by the pink chemdog sounds trippy i love the chem family all around alot of good came from a few bag seeds such a cool story around those strains anyway bro im really sorry about your dog i hope he recovers quick
take care everyone

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

C

critical

critical.

best tip i can give you my friend is, LEARN TO BREED YOURSELF everything else will just fall into place.
peace:hi

personaly made GEAR..

ALIEN KUSH {F4}
AMTRAK DIESEL
AMTRAK F2
BANANA KUSH {F8}
BASIC WRECK
BASIC APE
BASIC DIESEL F2
BERRY APE
BERRY BASTARD
BERRY DIESEL
BLACK BARNEY
BLACK DIESEL
BLACK NAPALM
BLACK ROSE {F9}
BLACK VALLEY
BLACKBERRY SAVER
BLACKBERRY BANANA KUSH {BLACKBERRY ROCK}
BLACKBERRY F2
BOO
CABANA BUD
CALIFORNIA SUNSET
CHEMBERRY {F3]
CHEMICAL VALLEY DOJO
CHOCLATE BANANA KUSH
CHOCOLATE DOJO
CRAZY HORSE
DECAPITATION
DOUBLE BASIC
EVEN-FLOW
FRUITY FRUIT
GORILLA KUSH
GRAPE BARNEY
GRAPE FRUIT * AK47 {F2}
HEADHUNTER
ICE-BERG
INSANE BANANA KUSH
INSANE JANE
INSANE STRAWBEERY DIESEL
KINGS DOJO
KUSH-BERRY
MEMORY LOSS
MONSTER MIX {09}
NORTHERN CLYDE
OG KUSH DIESEL
ORANGE BANANA KUSH
OUT-CAST
OUTLAW DIESEL
PINK BANANA
PINK URKLE
PURPLE AGENT
PURPLE BARNEY F2
PURPLE VALLEY
PURPLE-BERRY
RASKAL APE
ROUGE CHOCOLATE RAIN
ROUGE DEEP CHUNK
SOUR BANANA KUSH
SQUID
STINKY LARRY
STRAWBERRY BANANA KUSH
STRAWBERRY DIESEL {F2]
SUGAR APE {F2} {AGENT ORANGE PHENO}
SUGAR APE {F2} {STRAIGHT}
SUPER URKLE {F2}
TRIPLE OG KUSH * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO {F2}
VALLEY DOJO {F2}
VALLEY KUSH
WHIRLY-BIRD
WHITE APE
WHITE BANANA KUSH
WHITE PATCH
WHITE STRAWBERRY DIESEL

another bit of very good advice jaws, n iv had that idea in my head for awhile myself now just not enough space for breeding and everyone else i know is either doing there own crops or to chicken to have 1 going at there so i guess il have to put that dream on hold for a sec lol a very nice thought though, and also a very nice creations list for insparation right there, take care m8
:banana1sv6:

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

Here is what I currently have in my stable

Albert Walker
The White
Sour Dave - (Sour Diesel, suspected to possibly be reefermans sour d)
Purple Barney - Came from the same guy as Sour Dave. I think it is a cross, s1, or probably just a different sour d pheno. This one is really funky and super dank.
Northern Lights - This cut is over ten years old.
Strawberry Cough - Not keeping this one around
HIV
Bubba Kush
Big Cat Kush - (The White S1)
Jamaican OG - I want to say he called it Jamaican Jam? Can anyone confirm this?
Chemdog's Sister
White Pimp - The White x Pimp Slap

Always looking for more..I really want the blackberry bubba kush back. It was always a favorite. I also am trying to add more OG to my arsenal, hopefull the jamaican OG will be a keeper, this is my first time flowering her.

420king-MASSES

yeah buddy i love the what you holdin threads soooo here it goes ,,,,these are growing sharks breath,silver bubble,Chemdog D and 4, white bubb,the white,dnl2,orig deez,underdawg1, double sour deez haze,widow haze,purp og kush,grand daddy haze,g13skunk,,,,now 4 seeds i got dnl2 x original deisel ,dnl2 x Chemdog #4 (those are crosses just made waitin to send some to my partner in that project ),,,cheese dawg,grand daddy haze,secret recipe,herijuana,ronnie james tribute,,tahoe og kush,lemon skunk x herijuana,lemon skunk x sfv og kush,blue dream killer aka blue nightmare,,the white s1s,,dnl2 f2s,,,blueberry,hashtimer,shit maan i 4get the rest of what i got but its all earth wind and FIIIIRE

A

Alien

Supporter
Does anyone run the Bullrider cut from San Diego/Orange County? My boys used to rock this when i was in college and it was da fiya!

I ran that for a long, long time, and eventually bred into her with an insane landrace Afghani Hashplant to preserve the genetics. Great strain.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I ran that for a long, long time, and eventually bred into her with an insane landrace Afghani Hashplant to preserve the genetics. Great strain.

I dont hear of it too much any more. Wonder if its still around? Id love to run that girl or something very similar

Latest posts

Top Bottom