How Many Under 400w

• Thread starter dilligaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dilligaf

dilligaf

I have a 5x5 area..very large sunmaster hood and 400w digital balast

I usually grow 3 at a time but my yeilds are low..enough people here have told me my soil is too hot that i am going to dump all my recycled soil on garden and till it in.

My question is would i be better off flowering one plant directly under light or flower 3 or 4 around light.

D

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

I usually grow 3 at a time but my yeilds are low..enough people here have told me my soil is too hot that i am going to dump all my recycled soil on garden and till it in.

My question is would i be better off flowering one plant directly under light or flower 3 or 4 around light.

D
Thats just a question of veg times... do you want to...
Veg 1 for more time?
Veg 4 for less time?

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace

D
If you have a proven clone of a great strain I would veg for a very long time get a lot of tops and maybe a seven or eight gallon pot one plant. But if you're doing seed runs looking for a good phenotype I would run four plants in 2g pots.

Best of luck.
Peace

dilligaf

dilligaf

I will veg and flower under same hood..
I usually veg 8 weeks then swap bulb and flower
No clones here..from seed every run
Wanting to get one of bogs bubblegum crosses soon i think

Going to come up with a organic soil blend for next run..everyone te)s me my soil has too many ammendments but everything looks good when growing.

Thanks for replies good people

D

Bannacis

Bannacis

I do the super cropping and lst....if you go bigger pot as in diameter instead of height you will get bushier plants.
5 gallon buckets are nice, but if able to go wider on the pot, 4 plants can fill out nicely... plus room for air circulation.
If you have no problems with temps, even extra lighting won't hurt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom