How many watts for a 2x4 growspace

• Thread starter Newbie27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DankNugz420

DankNugz420

I guess one way to look at it is everything is made in China anyway lol just unsure of goin thru that site

Last edited:
M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
Some Companies "assemble" them in house, but the parts are mostly all from Japan or China. And even the equipment used to assemble them is made there as well. Comes down to the "bin" quality level. Can even have your own custom name and logos on them for the right price just like the big boys LOL

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

I guess one way to look at it is everything is made in China anyway lol just unsure of goin thru that site
I didn't even pay through the site, used paypal. If there were any problems just open a ticket with paypal. Its 2021 not 2001, things are a little safer on the internet if you use some common sense

SSgrower

SSgrower

IMO go for the best one possible regardless of the price. The thing about lighting is even if the better ones only get you a few more grams, it adds up over 2 or 3 grows and makes it worth it. Plus if you get a low quality one, in the future you'll end up spending the money anyway.
Really! I am daisy chaining 2 Viparspectra 600w & 450w for my new 4x4x7' tent, start date 14th Feb target aim. Cheers! Great advise.

Top Bottom