how many watts in veg to keep alive >

• Thread starter Dan K
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dan K

i have a several ogiesels in my veg room under t5's right now, all around 3 feet, they are on 24 to keep from flowering...

i also have another sour banana in the same room...

i want to start the flowering process on the og's under the blue for 2 weeks to avoid additional stretch, and to get a jump on flowering... my flower room is full for another 2 weeks, and the og's are getting out of control...

how many watts does it take just to keep my sour banana mother live??? i thought i would just stick her somewhere for a couple of weeks under a 100 cfl or something and keep it suspended...

waayne

waayne

I would leave her in your veg room,put her under a couple of CFL's,should be OK for a week or two.
I have kept moms in stasis for weeks with just 500 foot candles.
Good luck!

D

Dan K

i don't want to keep her in the veg room because i'm starting 12/12 in there... i will put her in a different room with a couple cfl's, thanx...

M

mahavatar

I have 5 plants vegging, using only 2 x 65 watts CFL's as the only light and heat source. They are placed within a old closet in the garage which is quite cold as its winter here now (Southern Argentina).

They are solidly confined within a "grow room" built within the rather large closet, where I've used some wooden boards and cardboards to make a square shaped space for them which have been completely covered with tin-foil on all walls, bottom and top to serve as reflectors for the light and heat.

In addition I am using extra co2 production to increase strength and growth (which can double or even triple the growth rate of a plant depending on condition). This is simply done by adding a spoon yeast, half cup sugar and warm water into 2 litre plastic bottles, capping them making sure to have a needle sized hole in the cap to let out the gas formed during fermentation (this process will produce alcohol so you get some extra, add fruit for taste)

This process is good for 2 weeks before bottles need change, shake every day.

P

paulycali

1 or 2 CFL's above and 1 CFL below! Should be sufficient enough.

Good luck Man!

C

cheyenne

yup a few cfls is gtg. ive got about 40 teens in holding right now under 8-4' cfl's in blue. get about a node a week. when they get transplanted and put under mh/hps they take off like a freight train.

D

Dankdestroyer

i grew big budda G bomb with 20 watt cfl each stocky and healthy. the lights was on constantly she wont go into flower

Latest posts

Top Bottom