How many watts per sqft

• Thread starter Desertboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Desertboy

Desertboy

I know there's no right answer and especially for my application and it's not cannabis

But I'm making something that scales, you won't use all the lights all the time depends on what you choose to grow in it

Depends on the LED, PAR I know for a correct answer

But just take an educated guess assume decent quality LED, grow will be CO2 enhanced with temp control, etc

4000k, full spectrum and purple a mix of them will have control over each light BUT unfortunately not dimmable FOR now

But long term it's where it's heading

Last edited:
Z

Zill

DB,

Not for nuthin’ but I would think that information would be readily available from any light manufacturer or supplier if they know their products. Folks here can help.

Z.

WonkasTHC

WonkasTHC

I know there's no right answer and especially for my application and it's not cannabis

But I'm making something that scales, you won't use all the lights all the time depends on what you choose to grow in it

Depends on the LED, PAR I know for a correct answer

But just take an educated guess assume decent quality LED, grow will be CO2 enhanced with temp control, etc

4000k, full spectrum and purple a mix of them will have control over each light BUT unfortunately not dimmable FOR now

But long term it's where it's heading
Whatever it is you're trying to ask, just come out and ask. Dont beat around the bush.
Your question is the title but you didnt really ask anything in your post....

30-40 watts per square foot for led.
I run 35 watts per sq ft.

Top Bottom