How much Ac do I need?

• Thread starter iscrog4food
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iscrog4food

iscrog4food

I am building a 15'x12'x10' flower room. I am planning on doing a vert style system with 6 1000 watters(Phantom digis with digilux bulbs) and the C.A.P 1-4 burner Co2 generator (Natural gas). If I were to run bare bulbs(no air cooling) how many btu of cooling should I get? I am planning on installing a mini split and I was thinking that a 24,000 btu unit should fit the bill. The room will be running at night and here the temps are about 65 at night during the summer. I plan on running a sealed room design but I am trying to decide if 24,000 btu will handle all those bare bulbs or if I am going to have to deal with cool tubes or get a bigger A/c. The grow will be in coco and I will ilkely mount the ballast externally. Any opinions are greatly appreciated.

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

I am building a 15'x12'x10' flower room. I am planning on doing a vert style system with 6 1000 watters(Phantom digis with digilux bulbs) and the C.A.P 1-4 burner Co2 generator (Natural gas). If I were to run bare bulbs(no air cooling) how many btu of cooling should I get? I am planning on installing a mini split and I was thinking that a 24,000 btu unit should fit the bill. The room will be running at night and here the temps are about 65 at night during the summer. I plan on running a sealed room design but I am trying to decide if 24,000 btu will handle all those bare bulbs or if I am going to have to deal with cool tubes or get a bigger A/c. The grow will be in coco and I will ilkely mount the ballast externally. Any opinions are greatly appreciated.

What are ur temps in summer during day? That could be a big factor even with lights out. 24k should work but to be extra safe I would do a 30k inverter type mini split.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Thanks jon... I guess I accidentally replied on the other guys thread haha. :bongsmi:

Latest posts

Top Bottom