How Much Are You Yielding Is A 4x4

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

keep it simple. Please post how much your yielding in a 4x4, how many plants, strains(s), natural or training method, lighting (type and wattage).

Thanks I thought this would be good information for people to look back on and let us look at some difference in both varieties, yields and methods in a specific space. I chose 4x4 because I think it’s one of the most common tent sizes people are apt to use. Thank you all for sharing

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Also grow type -hydro and type or soil and general amendments. If you want to give your preferred feed that would be wonderful.

damien50

damien50

26oz Northern Lights auto - 2 plants 8 feeds a day DTW coco 600w hps - LST and super cropping

Nugg

Nugg

I have each plant in a 3×3 area..hmm.i have four planting a 5.5×5.5 actual measurements...at min.i get 1# per harvest dried...to me that's still way low.i want 4# per harvest..1# plants....rcdwc Mars 1600w.

greenjoe

greenjoe

Just started......1200w led.....well they claimed to be equivalent to a 800w hps...which i never heard of....all plants are in promix with a and b nutes
I have 25 in a just under 3 gal pot

Phylex

Phylex

7gal. Veg time 120days. Lst and hst. Lots of topping and loypopping
Harvesting twice a year? I saw in your journal the beginning steps you take to achieve the impressive branch structure you have. I haven't even began to look into manifolding. I already knew what you were doing was an art, but I didn't realize it takes more than 4 months to achieve it. That's some sculpting dedication.

Nugg

Nugg

Just started......1200w led.....well they claimed to be equivalent to a 800w hps...which i never heard of....all plants are in promix with a and b nutes
I have 25 in a just under 3 gal pot
Yep that want they claim..seems anything over 1000w led.replaces a 800hps.lol..growing with led is different from mh/hps...I like them..just takes more to cover core area.

PETRICHOR

PETRICHOR

I love these LEDs but I've been given an opportunity to run a 630 cmh....so I'll put my current females into a 4 X 4 and use the 630cmh throughout the flower cycle ....they have vegged three weeks. I don't think I could wait three months for a plant before throwing it into flower only because I'm always looking for diff expressions in these great cultivars......for some reason for me....as soon as I see nodes alternating ...they go into flower room.

Seraphine

Seraphine

Here’s what I currently have in my 3X3 tent.
Coco coir in 3 gallon air pots and 1 gallon smart pots. Various stages of flower. Vegged no more than 4 weeks from seed. Various forms of LED lights totaling 500-600 watts. This should bring me 3oz dried per plant for a total of 24oz total.

My last grow was soil and I got 2oz dried per plant. For a total of 18oz dried.

Plant growth is more vigorous since I switched to coco and I can tell I will yield more than the soil grow.

Edit: these were topped multiple times and branches tied down. I also mainline but I wanted to compare the yields to see if mainline is worth the extra time required to recover.

F3A5EC7F 760A 4D33 878B A8F7EFFDFCCC

Latest posts

Top Bottom