How much ceiling height/space needed to run UC?

• Thread starter Miggs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Miggs

Miggs

Howdy farmers. I have an extra 8x7x8 room that I'm setting up as an additional flower space. Room has 2k air cooled hps, 14k btu portable ac, bottled co2 on Sentinel controller , 50pt dehumidifier, scrubber, etc....

I would like to use this room for my first hydro set-up, I've grown in soilless for a couple years now. What I'm wondering is, do I have enough space, especially ceiling height, for UC. Thanks!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Your good to go,,, get the 8 gallon mods, use adjustable ballast and hang your lights right to the ceiling.

N

NWElite89

Thats roughly the same size of space im running (7x7x8 I think...). I got a DIY 4XCLUC with 25" centers with a potential SCROG ontop. Easy movement and about 4' trees capable. You could run six, but it gets a little cramped pretty quick

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I ran the 8 gallon modules with 7' ceilings..helped to scrog a bit them though

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

your good, just dont run any landrace sativa's also i would look into getting some burpee cages they fit perfectly around the buckets and if your plants get to tall you can throw some trellis netting on top of cages(zip tie to corner cages) and scrog it out

Miggs

Miggs

Thanks everyone. Project will begin an a couple weeks. I'm planning to do a journal.

Top Bottom