How Much Do You Charge To Rent Out Ur Automatic Trimmer?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I have a trim pal and a few people have asked to use it. So I was just wondering how much I should charge them to use it? Trimmers are pretty expensive and the good ones are above a lot of peoples budget so renting is a viable option.
Should I go with my trimmer just to be safe?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

400 for 24 hrs with deposit in the ammount of purchase price is going robbery.....I mean rate in my local area. Dudes got a twister4, 400 24hrs with 10k credit card deposit or cash OR bring all your stuff and process at his location.

Like me or anyone with half a f n brain is gonna bring 12x 6' plants to his shop to run. I politely told the guy good luck with that.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

350 a day is the going rate in socal,if you end up buying one they will discount the 350 off the price,at least they did for my kid(trimpal).Highway robbery or not use one to do 5 or 10 Ps one time and you will be sold,lol.

sixstring

sixstring

I have a trim pal and a few people have asked to use it. So I was just wondering how much I should charge them to use it? Trimmers are pretty expensive and the good ones are above a lot of peoples budget so renting is a viable option.
It sounds like you could charge 300 and they get a good deal.i would def go with it just to make sure it doesnt get abused...or dropped

JakeCake27

JakeCake27

Rented my old twister out for $400 a day Denver, CO. Only rented to people I trusted and knew how to use it. Always had them clean it when they where done, that shizz is a pain in the ass to clean.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

IMO rent it to friends they will fuck it up i would be like Gnome its comes with a operator

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

I still want to make a diy trimmer something like this but use a BBQ and a stainless table

IMG4045

TheTrimShop

TheTrimShop

$250-$300 will be a fair price for everyone. We rent machines from $99 to &40o a day

Top Bottom