How much do you know about marijuana?, Take the Quiz

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
By early 2014, some 20 US states and the District of Columbia had legalized the use of marijuana for medical purposes. In Nov. 2012, voters in Washington and Colorado passed initiatives to make their states the first in the country to allow recreational use of the drug. But under federal law, the sale of cannabis remains illegal. And the US Food and Drug Administration states that marijuana has "no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States." How much do you know about marijuana? Take our quiz and find out:

Take the Quiz here
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Electi...-marijuana-Take-the-quiz/Indigenous-marijuana

Drifting13

Drifting13

Sorry Seamaiden can not see your score. I copy & pasted mine.
Your score 90% Average reader score 44% Expert score
Correct
Wrong
90%
You answered 18 of 20 questions correctly for a total score of 90%.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Dam I barely passed got a d- lol 60%
Did good in general knowledge, history And statistics, failed in what state when and where questions.

Good post that was cool.

Confu

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
i got 80% I missed Road island
I did know they were stoners there!

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Got an 85%, 3 wrong. But some of their own "facts" were a bit off. Like the question about when Cannabis was made illegal, in the subsequent caption it even said that it wasn't actually made illegal until 1970, the Marihuana Tax Act was passed in 1937, that only proved to be prohibitive, not actually outlawing it. So none of their own answers could have been correct. Oh yeah, and kief is absolutely a product made by extracting the trichomes from the plant material. The kief could then be turned into hash. So now that I am smarter than the test, do I get an automatic 100%?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Got an 85%, 3 wrong. But some of their own "facts" were a bit off. Like the question about when Cannabis was made illegal, in the subsequent caption it even said that it wasn't actually made illegal until 1970, the Marihuana Tax Act was passed in 1937, that only proved to be prohibitive, not actually outlawing it. So none of their own answers could have been correct. Oh yeah, and kief is absolutely a product made by extracting the trichomes from the plant material. The kief could then be turned into hash. So now that I am smarter than the test, do I get an automatic 100%?
NOPE...:p

Jboys3

Jboys3

By early 2014, some 20 US states and the District of Columbia had legalized the use of marijuana for medical purposes. In Nov. 2012, voters in Washington and Colorado passed initiatives to make their states the first in the country to allow recreational use of the drug. But under federal law, the sale of cannabis remains illegal. And the US Food and Drug Administration states that marijuana has "no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States." How much do you know about marijuana? Take our quiz and find out:

Take the Quiz here
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Electi...-marijuana-Take-the-quiz/Indigenous-marijuana
WhooHoo! 60%?!? I need to study more...

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
60% thought I was on a roll and then the dates and states questions just kept coming....

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

75% Who knew kids in rhode island were such big stoners?lol.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Looks like I win the dumbass award.I got a whopping 47%! Seems I missed a bunch of the poll questions.A couple surprised me.

Top Bottom